success on 30 day shred

Options
i have started my first week of the 30ds and can;t stay motivated because it hurts so excuse my language DAMN BAD!!! i would love to know if anybody had a great success with this and how many inches/lbs they lost after the 30 days....maybe that will keep me going??

Replies

• sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    bump.. just ordered mine
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    bump, ha, ordered mine too
  • monica208
    Options
    i havent done it personally.. but i want to get it... ive heard people get great results with it
  • kpower1983
    kpower1983 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Mine is on it's way too! :bigsmile:
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Wish I took measurements when I started but have lost 10 pounds in the last 35 days. Part of that time I have been doing the shred. I am on day 5 of level 5. I have more strength and stamina than whenI started and my clothes really fit better.
  • loseit4ever
    loseit4ever Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Today was my ninth day doing the Shred. I am seeing results already. I can see it in my legs, waist and hips and some in my arms. It's a killer workout, but it slowly gets easier. If you can keep with it, I really do think you'll see results.
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I've noticed a huge increase in my endurance and i've definitely toned a little. Not sure on the inches or weight lost yet but i'd definitely recommend it. Stay strong - keep going.
    I hear that you see a big difference in change your second time through because you're much stronger than the first time you do it.
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    i'm on my 11th day & it gets easier as your body adjusts to level 1 & then gets shocked again with level 2 (where i am now) & it's hard motivating myself to do it when i know it'll be a hard 25 minutes. it'll be worth it in the end though!
    i haven't lost pounds that i attribute to the shred, i think they're more diet changes & i forgot to measure before i started, but my pants are looser in the waist & thighs now without the scale moving, so i know i've lost inches :oD i deff suggest you stick it out & try to do it everyday!
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I am 2 weeks into mine and I have already lost 1 inch on my waist and 3/4 on my hips and I have skipped a couple days of doing it because of a migraine. But the soreness does get better. I posted a blog today with 2 wk progress pics. Hope that helps.
  • parakeet
    parakeet Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    just started one week ago.I am on level 2 now.All I can say right now,I burn a lot of calories in 22 min. of course you still have to stay focused on what you eat.But I think if you keep doing it you are going to see results.It takes time.I used to do different workout DVD's with Jillian Michaels and I could see and feel the different after couple of weeks..Please don't give up!
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    @soccer mom- level 5? mine is Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred & only goes to level 3... is there more than one shred out there?
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Sorry, hit the wrong number. level3:laugh:
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Yes, great success. It's an amazing workout. I did for 30 days straight and I lost 10.6lbs and inches all over. I didn't take measurement from the beginning, only mid way through but my clothes definitely felt better.

I blogged it...I can't find my result blog though...but it's somewhere in there...but it works! Don't hesitate, it's great!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I am currently going into day 8 and have noticed my stomach seems a little flatter and my sweats are a little looser already-I haven't did measurements though and wish I would have-I have not lost a single pound though even though I sweat pretty. Good with it -try to stick w it-u can always pause it for a quick breather or modify to ur pace too till u get adjusted
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I lost 4lbs & 8.5 inches doing the 30 day shred for 30 days straight.
    However, i'm working on my last 10lbs so i didn't have a lot to lose weight-wise to begin with.
  • ahayter82
    Options
    I just finished day 9 Lv 1 and I thought what the heck and took my measurements and I've at leat an inch in every area. So I'm excited to see the results after 30 days.
  • erin6026
    erin6026 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the DVD over and doing it 30 days in a ROW. The first time I mixed the DVD in with my yoga classes and running. Even then, though (approx 3-4 times a week), I saw changes pretty quickly. My arms and legs definitely got more toned.

Sometimes taking an ibuprofin BEFORE the workout can help with the soreness. I do that when I waterski (the ultimate soreness) and it helps a lot. Drinking lots of water does too.

I will say by the 2nd or 3rd week I couldn't believe the changes in my strength. I could hardly do the pushups on my knees and by week 3 I was doing all the full pushups! Same with all the squats and planks. Makes you feel like a super woman! Haha.

Stick with it and if you need relief, maybe just go down a level for a day or two.
  • lorriefagan
    lorriefagan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just ordered mine and can't wait to try it....or should I be scared?! lol
  • Katymom22
    Options
    I just finished day 2 (i try to do mine twice a night and have done so so far) i took measurements and of course a starting weight so i will post again on day 7, 14, 21, and of course 30. i plan on doing 2 rounds of 30ds to build up endurance before i start p90x that just arrived last week.