anyone not that heavy but wants to loose weight for a better

Options
anyone not that heavy but wants to loose weight for a better body?

Hey there,

I weigh somewhere around 110 (it keeps changing around that) I am 19 and i have been doing more cardio..I don't think I am fat but I don't feel like I am skinny haha

anyone else?

Replies

• ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    110?? How tall are you? If you are anything about 4' 7", 110 is skinny IMHO.
  • SuzanneRogers
    SuzanneRogers Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Strength training, sounds like you just need muscle definition and toning.. Try yoga, pilates, and lifting weights in addition to cardio. Good luck.
  • healthynthin
    Options
    haha i am 5'3 I don't think I am fat I just want a much nicer body and I have some tummy weight which I know will come off last
  • RoyaDee
    Options
    Well you;re already pretty small so I wouldn't suggest calorie counting but strength training to build muscle and get you toned - the muscle will burn the tummy fat for you =)
  • xxjessikatxx
    Options
    ya ..iam 109 5"3 ..Im 24 and have a 3 yr old daughter so id like to have my abs back lol
  • sharoniballoni
    sharoniballoni Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm 5'2 and weigh approx. 105. I'm just here to maintain.
  • limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 118 and mainly here to tone. I been skinny and fat so I know where you are coming from. Right now I am toning up and I actually look thinner than when I was 105. You can check out my pics and see a difference when i was 105 in a purple shirt with my husband and still had a pot belly and now 118 and tone. feel free to add me and I can help you with your journey.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    That's just all about muscle toning now. Skinny doesn't have to mean you have to look like a tweaker, all sucked up. Just do some resistance or strength training for lean muscle. As suggested, yoga, pilates, and the like are all good ways for a leaner, more toned body.
  • katieseitz
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 124. People still tell me I'm "too skinny" and I need to "eat more" but I know what you mean, I want to eliminate squishy spots and tone up muscles! As long as you're at a healthy BMI and getting the right nutrients and staying active good for you :)
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? Honestly I don't think losing anymore weight is going to make you happier with your body. Do some strength training and you will most likely see the results you've been looking for.