Lost 44 pounds! Pics included

Options
On Novermber 14th 2008 I gave birth to my third child. I was thrilled to have my bundle of joy but I wasn't thrilled to what he'd done to my body. I gained at least 20 pounds with each of my children and before I knew it I was 210 pounds. I was always tired and I felt depressed with the way I looked. I was always loved to workout. But I became very tired and frustrated from all the stress with taking care of my kids and keeping house. Last year in September I decided that I needed to do something about my weight. A friend of mine invited me to a zumba class and I loved it. Since then I've been going to Zumba for the past 5 months. I started to eat right and cut out sodas and I drank mostly water. The pounds started to melt and I had more energy. I feel great! And when you feel great, you look great! I am now getting ready to get certifed as a Hot Hula instructor. Working out and eating right has a become a lifestyle change for me. I'm never gonna go back to 210 pounds ever again!

Me at 210 pounds Feb. 2009
char1.jpg

Me at now at 166 pounds Feb. 2011
Char.jpg

Close up at 210
char3.jpg

Close up now!
char2.jpg

Loosing the weight wasn't just to boost my self esteem and give me more energy but it was also for my kids! The chance to be able to live a long and healthier life with them is all I'll ever need!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!