dropping your pants in public

Options
Lexie71
Lexie71 Posts: 144 Member
Okay this is not a NSV......because not eating isn't really part of my weight loss plan!
My underwear has been getting a little big lately and I knew I needed to buy new ones soon. I've lost 63 pounds in the past year...it is past time. Well this week I've been sick and haven't eaten much of anything. Woopsie! I went to the gas station to get sprite and tylenol and on my way out to my car my underwear fell off. If I hadn't been wearing pants they would have been on the ground! So I was hobbling to my car with underwear hanging around my knees. Once in my car I was trying to tug them back up....much to the interest of the guy in the truck next to me!
Definately time for new undies!!

Replies

• SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Ha! I almost had that happen on a crowded dance floor! Spring for some pretty new ones to celebrate your fine new behind!
  • Luckymam
    Luckymam Posts: 300
    Options
    Hehe. Nightmare!:laugh:
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha this made my night. In the past I have felt a little more breeze then usual, but they never fell.
  • cerrmann
    Options
    I dunno but those falling off sounds like a good thing, weight loss wise!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    ROFL ROFL - Yep definately time for new undies!! :)
  • Lexie71
    Lexie71 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    On the dance floor would have been much worse!! I have all different sizes as I used to be a yo-yo dieter and was always up and down. I thought the ones I put on were "safe" but I guess I didn't realize how much I had lost this week with not eating. must have been just enough to put me over the edge because there was no "uhoh, my pants are slipping" they were just gone! lol
    I like that suggestion....new undies for my fine new behind :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    In the words of Kramer..."My boys need a home"
  • VialOfDreams
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss!!!!
    Hehe. Nightmare!:laugh:

So true! but the best nightmare ever! ;)
  • eroldan01
    Options
    That's awesome! Same thing Happened to my hubby. He likes to roam around the house in boxers. He's dropped 40 lbs (all in his *kitten* I think :laugh: ) and the elastic is kinda shot in one pair of draws. He fixed lunch and brought it down to our recroom for us. I heard him saying "ah, ah , ah, damn" and looked up to see him nekkid at the bottom of the stairs. Apparently they worked their way all the way down as he walked. lol I was crying

ps I should mention, tiny detail... this is my son's account and I forgot to log over to mine-dwarfer22 :)
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA!!! I can relate! Imagine walking in a crowded mall around Christmas time, when your undies suddenly decide they are going down south. What are you supposed to do? I mean, really, you can't just reach down and pull them back up without 100's of people wondering what your doing....I think that was the turning point where I decided to splurge for new undies...LOL
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    lol with the 25 i've lost i have mooned sooooo many folks
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I can't stop giggling and not in a bad way. I guess is really is time to go get some new undies huh? Congrats on the weight loss.
  • SunLovin1
    Options
    On the dance floor would have been much worse!! I have all different sizes as I used to be a yo-yo dieter and was always up and down. I thought the ones I put on were "safe" but I guess I didn't realize how much I had lost this week with not eating. must have been just enough to put me over the edge because there was no "uhoh, my pants are slipping" they were just gone! lol
    I like that suggestion....new undies for my fine new behind :)

Yeah, it was one of those "three hops this time!" moves and they were @ my knees. Thank God I had a long skirt on!
  • emmaleigh47
    Options

Yeah, it was one of those "three hops this time!" moves and they were @ my knees. Thank God I had a long skirt on!

OMG I love it! I can sooo see that happening! I will probably think of that now every single time I hear that song... hehe!
  • emmaleigh47
    Options

OMG I love it! I can sooo see that happening! I will probably think of that now every single time I hear that song... hehe!
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    LOL....I was carring groceries in and my pants started to fall they got to my upper thighs and I stopped and had my BF pull them up....He was laughing so hard and I was horrified...lol...but Its funny now.
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    that is so cute and funny. If this ever happens while wearing a dress just let them fall and kick them off to the side and keep walking as if nothing ever happened. Just smile and keep on going. Then tell us all about it.
  • ajh2011
    ajh2011 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    This is the funniest thing I have heard all week. Congrats on losing so much weight and your undies;)
  • SunLovin1
    Options
    that is so cute and funny. If this ever happens while wearing a dress just let them fall and kick them off to the side and keep walking as if nothing ever happened. Just smile and keep on going. Then tell us all about it.

OMG, my mom actually saw a woman do that on the sidewalk! This is killing me...my face hurts from laughing!