Any With Cheesecake Or Taste Like It Recipie?

Options
Caper88
Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
So I have been graving for this brownie cheesecake you can buy in the grocery store. It is 400cals for 100grames. Is there anyone out there with a lower calorie cheesecake recipe or something that taste close to it?

Replies

• holly0623
    Options
    Jello has a no-bake cheesecake. It comes in box with everything you need , just add milk. It's pretty good, and the calories aren't tooo bad.
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with choc chips (or white chips)

Greek yogurt w/ a bit of crushed graham cracker & blueberry or strawberry compote (this is REALLY good)

I don't care for the fat free greek yogurt, i just get the full fat and only allow myself to have 4 oz a serving. It really gets rid of that sweet tooth and I don't feel horrible about it.

Sometimes I'll follow it up with some low fat milk, I figure i'm getting all my calcium then. :)
  • midmomike2
    Options
    Don't have any recipes, but for "a fix", Yoplait makes several cheese cake flavored yogurts that are fat free and about 100 calories each (6 oz serving). I tried a cherry cheesecake one the other day...delicious...highly recommend!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    the best ive had is actually with tofu, if you can believe that, just look up vegan cheesecake. low calories and also peanut butter pie also has tofu with it, if you can believe it. they are both great.
  • Caper88
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions. I will have to look up the yellow and yogurt ideas
  • mindeemoo25
    mindeemoo25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i buy the Jello fat-free, sugar-free pudding in cheesecake and make it with fat free milk. then i buy the small Keebler graham cracker pie crusts (6 come per pack) and i put the pudding in the crusts and let it thicken up in the fridge. they're the perfect serving size and they taste really good. my husband loves them :)
  • kellybbowden
    Options
    Hungry Girl Cheesecake Brownies

Ultra Moist Devil's Food Cake Mix, 1 package (dry mix)
    100% Pure Pumpkin Canned, 1 container
    Kraft - Philadephia Fat Free Cream Cheese, 0.75 of the container
    Splenda - Artificial Sweetner, 1/4 Cup
    Generic - Vanilla Extract,1/4 tsp
    Coffee-Mate Sugar Free - French Vanilla Powder Creamer 1 tsp

Per Serving: 150

Preheat oven to 350
    Mix together Devils food cake mix and pumpkin. Batter will be very sticky.
    Put into a greased cake pan
    Mix together other ingredients and pour on top of cake batter and use a knife to make swirls
    Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
    Cut into 16 pieces

This recipe is from the Hungry Girl 200 under 200 cook book.
  • Caper88
    Options
    mmm that last one sounds good
  • Kwilliams75
    Kwilliams75 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Jello has a sugar free jello that is cheese cake flavored just add it to plain yogurt!!