Hey, it's Thursday! What are you doing today?

Options
Happy Thursday, everyone! I've got some writing and editing to do today, then I'm going outside for a nice walk, since it's gonna be 60 and the ice is melting off! Tonight I've got to head to Muncie for a taping, then back home to hit the bed exhausted and satisfied.

In the meantime, I'll be eating right and staying on plan.

What does this Thursday have in store for you?

Replies

• jyt2573
    Options
    Going on my first hike with a local group. (I may even sneak some Geocaching in.) :happy:
  • HuffHesitation
    Options
    Going to Happy Hour after work for a few
  • frenchprairiegirl
    frenchprairiegirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'll be sleeping until noon (not kidding, I still have another hour of work-night shift).
    When I get up, I'll be cleaning the house, working out and then make a great healthy meal for my family.
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    your day sounds better than mine , work in the office then ironing tonight!

by the way i love your quote " Life is too short to laugh quietly."
  • healthy1215
    Options
    Busy day at work ahead, taking granddaughter to doctor appointment this afternoon, headed to the steer commmittee silent auction party for the rodeo this evening. After that whirlwind, home for a few zzzzz's Staying on task and eating healthy too!
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I have been on the treadmill and wii today, then I am having a food delivery and will be doing some ironing before the kids get home.
  • TrinaXL
    TrinaXL Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Friday Eve! I already worked out today, so i'm going to work until 1:30, and then go home and work on stuff for my booth at the flea market this weekend, then make dinner and clean up! maybe watch a movie in there somewhere :)

Thanks for asking!
  • might4
    might4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Walking the dog and then my workout - and then an afternoon of laundry and cleaning to get ready to spend some time with my family for the weekend! Conference with my daughters teacher this afternoon to address her "behavior challenges"!!! OH FUN!

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • mom23kids
    Options
    Nursing a sore back then having 4 11 yr old boys spend the night for my son's birthday. By the time Friday comes I may be like HuffHesitation and need a morning Happy Hour. LOL :)
  • pesimax
    Options
    I'm editing an interview with The Brute Chorus for the radio show on tuesday, looking at getting a new car, a morris minor convertable in dark red. General lazing about.
  • madmand0802
    madmand0802 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm off work today and taking my daughter to hospital for routine check up and then ..... Prom Dress shopping and I know I'm going to cry when she finds the perfect dress!
  • Bmorrow
    Bmorrow Posts: 169
    Options
    Trying to scrape up enough energy to shower and then pick up drapes that are finished (funny how people want to get paid for work they've done)and so dreading that 20 min drive to the work room. I can do this!
    Wishing all you folks a great Thursday!
  • Akeddie
    Options
    Work at the office doing borehole drawings. Then home to get my car to go to Curves. Then buying a new tv.
    Not eating any treats at the office today!