the most disappointing snack ever

Options
So I buy the 100 calorie brownie bites thinking they have miraculously packaged a low calorie brownie.........and to my horror, it's 10 pieces of brownie the size of dimes...... They really shouldn't waste the packaging & I can't believe I wasted my money. Next time I want a brownie, I'm eating a real one....and by that I mean a real big one. :drinker:

Replies

• ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Omg, I experienced the same gross disappointment last week with the 100 calorie Joe Louis! TOTAL rip off! lol
  • topazz9
    Options
    grrr irritating.. here ive never tried this recipe, but it looks okay. cheers :)
    http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1714,158167-233206,00.html
  • aehenson
    Options
    I will have to try that, thank you!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Lol, I felt the same way when I tried them. Would have been ok with the amount/size had they been tasty but they eere disgusting!
  • aehenson
    Options
    Exactly! They weren't even delicious dimes.
  • esthertsivia
    esthertsivia Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have sort of given up on that sort of stuff for now. Haha. But , a container of Jello Pudding is like 110 calories!!! Plus has calcium...and you know it tastes good! If you have to eat something chocolaty, I'm thinking thats the way to go.

Last night, someone gave me a packaged cookie from a bakery around here. After a big workout at the gym, I said, okay, I'll have a quarter of the cookie. Of course I ended up eating 2/3. It's a big cookie, and yes, it's good...
    but there are 690 CALORIES IN THAT STUPID COOKIE! NO WAY IS THAT WORTH IT! ITS NOT BETTER TASTING THAN LIKE 10 OREOS IN MILK...and I can't eat 10 oreos but........... sorry for that rant.

I think that this dessert was actually the most disappointing ever.
  • sexyjeans
    Options
    You must try the Vitalicious Brownies. Yum!!! 100 Calories each & they are yummy. Find them in the Freezer section of your grocery store. (I buy mine at Target) They're a bit too good. :-)
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm thinking that you need to save up your calories and eat the real yummy ones once in awhile.
  • aehenson
    Options
    I will look for those, thanks!
  • lucylorelei
    lucylorelei Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    So I know this is not what the thread is about, and I hope not to derail, but when I saw the topic I had to share this. Tuesday I had this brilliant idea for my Wednesday afternoon snack (so I thought), but it was the most DISGUSTING thing I have ever eaten!!!! And I had to eat it anyway because there weren't any other options at work other than junk. Let me just tell you now so you can ALL learn from my horrid mistake!!! DO NOT EVER PUT CUT UP BANANA IN COTTAGE CHEESE OVER NIGHT.
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    grrr irritating.. here ive never tried this recipe, but it looks okay. cheers :)

If you look carefully, you'll see why they are low calorie. You are supposed to cut 40 servings out of a 9-inch pan of brownies. Sounds a lot like dime-sized to me!
  • poptastic
    poptastic Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    So I know this is not what the thread is about, and I hope not to derail, but when I saw the topic I had to share this. Tuesday I had this brilliant idea for my Wednesday afternoon snack (so I thought), but it was the most DISGUSTING thing I have ever eaten!!!! And I had to eat it anyway because there weren't any other options at work other than junk. Let me just tell you now so you can ALL learn from my horrid mistake!!! DO NOT EVER PUT CUT UP BANANA IN COTTAGE CHEESE OVER NIGHT.

Why would you do that?!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    yuck
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options

If you look carefully, you'll see why they are low calorie. You are supposed to cut 40 servings out of a 9-inch pan of brownies. Sounds a lot like dime-sized to me!

Yipes! 40? I made brownies last night in a 9 inch pan and the 16 squares I cut were small enough!