NSV - Non Scale Victory!!

Options
My work pants no longer fit me they're sooo loose it looks stupid haha, I guess its a good thing... but I guess thats what comes with losing 10kgs... now i have to go buy new ones haha :) ONLY 15 more kilos to go!!

any new victories out there....??

Replies

• kms1981
    kms1981 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I was thinking how weird it is for my pants not to touch my butt or thighs! They used to be so tight! Yay me!
  • lilcrittert
    Options
    I went "shopping" in my closet and found 5 brand new pair of jeans I can now wear!!!!!
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I can drive without the steering wheel hitting my stomach and I can grad something off the floor of the car in front of me without undoing my seat belt:laugh:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Mine is a semi-victory. I found a bunch of old clothes from years I was planning to wear when I lost weight...I lost weight so fast, I totally skipped over those ones.
  • paulettac
    Options
    Congrats to every one on your nsv!!!!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I was looking at my reflection today and put my knees together and my thighs don't touch! :) Now that's a victory!!!
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Mine is a semi-victory. I found a bunch of old clothes from years I was planning to wear when I lost weight...I lost weight so fast, I totally skipped over those ones.

Haha :laugh: I skipped over the majority of the clothes I had been saving to "wear again one day" because they were no longer in style..lol. I think there was like 2 pairs of jeans that I could wear for about a month when I was still losing. Oh well..another reason to shop :smile:
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I tried on a pair of pants this morning which fit.. just ! they were still a bit too snug to wear comfortably... but these had NO chance of fitting me 6 months ago when i brought them!!!
  • TennVolsGal
    TennVolsGal Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I was looking at my reflection today and put my knees together and my thighs don't touch! :) Now that's a victory!!!

LOL love this!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling a bit to put a few pounds back on. Today my size 6 jeans feel a little tighter. They are jeans. They are supposed to fit tightly. I was thinking I wanted to fit a size 4. No way. I want to stay a little curvy! Now if I could just get my face "slightly fuller" (without gaining another pound), that would be extraordinary.
  • loupammac
    loupammac Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My thighs are looking a little slimmer. All this gym work is finally paying off. I'm hoping to lose a little around the middle to look even better in these two dresses of mine.
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    WOW- EVERYONES VICTORIES ARE AMAZING!
    I love the thighs not touching though haha i cant wait for that !!

congrats everyone
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I had bought a new top last weekend and i tried it on this morning and it was too big ! Its such an amazing feeling !
  • hebaraafat
    Options
    i hope i can reach ur goal too :((
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I actually kind of liked my reflection in the mirror today!
  • Caffeinewitch
    Caffeinewitch Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    There's a big mirror over the sink at work where I fix my coffee.
    After pouring myself a cup with some 2% milk and splenda, I look up and think "why hullao thar new curves in my waist area!" and give myself a wink.
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'm having to use belts with all my trousers just now, but I only have one. So today, as a wee joke, I tried on one of my hubby's belts. And I was able to do the first notch! When I started MFP I could barely get the ends of his belt to match around my middle, so to even get one notch - I'm so chuffed!
  • rinren84
    rinren84 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I was sitting on the couch last night and put my legs up on the coffee table and as I did I saw/felt a muscle in my inner thigh I didn't know existed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!