Slimming world review?

Options
Ive decided to try slimming world as a few people have recommended it, i want to know if anyone has tried it and how it went :)

Replies

• littlemissgreedy
    littlemissgreedy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    slimming world is brill if you love your food - like me! I lost a lot of weight doing it a few years back and it didn't seem too much of a struggle. Unfortunately no suitable classes in my area any more but would definately recommend it! All the best!
  • sabcooke
    sabcooke Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started it at end last year and went to a few classes and have all the books so now I just do it in the house myself it saves me £5 a week and I am losing the weight hope this helps good luck
  • xbabeykayx
    Options
    Thankyouu. ive heard so many good stories about this way of losing weight i think thiis is going to be easier as i thought ! :D x
  • CameraGirlBond
    Options
    Hiya, I've lost 32 lbs so far on Slimming World, thats over a 3 month period :)

Make sure you eat your syns everyday as they really keep you going and your metabolism going. The premise is that you eat a high fibre diet so you are fuller longer and your metabolic rate is raised so that you can burn fat better.

Good Luck !