Workout Playlist

Options
What are some of your favorite songs to listen to while working out?
I'd like to update my iPod this weekend...so all suggestions are welcome!!

Lately, I've had these on repeat 24/7:

mumford & sons
adele
plan b
the killers
angels & airwaves

Replies

• Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    Music is a must and i walk a lot taking kids to school. Anything fast with a strong beat and i stick my ipod on and walk like the wind lol (a half hour walk with kids turns into a 15 min walk when with music when on my own)
    Lots of dance and remixes of current songs as beats are faster.
  • wagie31
    Options
    pinks always a good one as most of her tracks are up beat
  • KellieR56
    KellieR56 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I like hardcore music to listen to because it gets me amped up. Like Avenged Sevenfold, Killswitch Engage, Atreyu, old AFI, Tiger Army.... etc.
    and then the rap with great beats or techno like Darude
  • MrsDickie
    Options
    kellie...I like avenged sevenfold and AFI...definitely helps with a power workout.
  • MrsDickie
    Options
    BUMP!
    Come on people.. you ALL listen to music! more suggestion please!
  • strongwxnc
    Options
    Cool..

Not a play list as I play the entire CD during my 45 min work out. (I try not to listen to music when I run, I loose focus on running and start jamming )

Hatebreed
    Project 86
    RAGE
    Strongarm
    Stretch Arm Strong
    Manson
    At the Drive In
    Mastodon
    Royal
    Living Sacrifice

To name a few. I like my music hard with a good fast beat. I only rest 15-30 secs during sets so I like to keep my feet moving.
    Great thread!!!!!
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    I like to really mix it up and I like stuff that makes me want to dance....Eminem, Black Eyed Peas, Santana, Beyonce, Zapp & Roger, Flo Rida. These are some of the ones I like.

To push through the pain and get pumped up, I like Korn, Linkin Park, Slipknot, and Metallica (played as loud as possible!)

:smile: