i need you help to lose more

AND ....

if you have pcos and your in the same boat please feel free to write here

many thanks and good luck xx

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Hey Kay! I've been in the same boat for 4 years now... Was oficially diagnosed with PCOS in 2008, diagnosed with Hypothyroidsim in 2010. I've been trying to lose weight for a year now and have shed 30lbs and gained 12 back over the holidays. Which I am still fighting to get off (as you can see) ... My goal this year is 70lbs. In hopes I can go back to seeing a RE by the end of the year! ...
  • heathercrist1
    heathercrist1 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Hello kayze! There is an entire chat board of people who are trying to conceive called "Fit for Future Families". I am just one of the several women who is ttc. I also have PCOS and have been trying to have a baby for over 7 years. So come join us. There is a lot of support and information! Let me know if you have any questions!
  • Mufinz
    Options
    Hi Kay, I was doing infertility treatments for over 2 years before being diagnosed with PCOS in 2010. Once I got the diagnosis I started eating healthier and exercising and lost 38lbs by myself. I could not get anymore off so I started a local weigh loss program and I’ve lost another 12.5lbs for a total of 50.5lbs so far. I found even though I’m not diabetic Metformin helps me to get the weight off. The weight loss and Metformin helped me to have a regular cycle all on my own for the first time. So encouraging! I’ve found with PCOS a low carb diet is the best diet to be on and lots of water. Good luck to you!!!
  • kayze20
    Options
    thanks girls , i have a lil boy but trying for baby 2 was lucky to fall unknowingly 5 months after meeting my hubby always the way lol