Hello Everyone

Options
I have actually been doing MFP for a few months, but have been a little shy about posting anything, but after reading some of the threads on here I feel more comfortable with this community. You are all so supportive of one another and I could use all the support I can get:) Feel free to friend me, maybe we can all accomplish what we are hoping to get out of here ! I am a stay at home mom of 2, and I want to play with my kids, not watch them play. I was an athlete in high school, but once I got pregnant when I was 21 I put on a lot of weight and kept it on for the past 7 years, I am ready to turn my life around and so far it is going well!
I started this at 225, I have made it out of the 200's to 190 but I fear a wall is approaching.:/

Replies

• charlene1873
    Options
    Hello from Scotland!

Good luck with the rest of your journey! Seems to be full of nice people here!
  • ceri1980
    ceri1980 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello from Wales!

Feel free to friend me, ill help you in any way i can x
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hello from England,good luck and best wishes.If I can be of any help or support,then dont hesitate to ask away.
  • alliewin
    Options
    I'm new to the forums as well. Started MFP on January 3 and have lost 12 lbs. I think the Valentine Candy was a little too much for me this past week. I was only down 1.2 instead of my 2 lbs and I exercised my BUTT off. Ah well, today starts a new week for me.
  • hilsidney
    hilsidney Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Sounds like you are doing awesome... keep up the good work!
    I was timid about posting too but decided to just go for it.