192 days until my wedding :)

Options
HI All!

I found this app on my phone by chance and I love it!!! When you see everything written out in black and white, it makes it a lot easier to stick to it.....I don't have that much to lose, about 10-12 lbs but I figured I would start out as early as possible to achieve this before my wedding.

Good Luck!

Replies

• britneyash
    Options
    Hey! I am getting married in 135 days and about 10 lbs is also my goal. The site is helping me a lot! Good luck and have fun with the planning!
  • jchecks
    jchecks Posts: 133
    Options
    GOOD LUCK!!! i totally started using this site about 4 months before my wedding and got the 10lbs off..its 100% doable!
    enjoy every second of the planning...you'll be amazed at how fast it goes by!!
  • tcvet
    tcvet Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I have been so excited with everything wedding related that I kind of forgot one of the main things.....lose that little bit extra I have been carrying around ;)
  • oceanskeeper
    Options
    i also joined before my wedding but my wedding is 2 1/2 months away. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE:)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone on your weddings:flowerforyou:
  • virginiapearson56
    Options
    hello new beginner. my name is virginiapearson56. ive been with this since last summer i love it . it make me more aware of what i eat. and yes i fall off the wagon a few times. but i always dust myself off and get back on. that old wagon is not gonna leave me .best wish on your wedding day