New to this........

Options
Hello all, i just found this website and have to say I think it is fantastic. I have struggled with my weight ever since becoming pregnant, which has now been 17 years ago. (Haven't been able to use baby weight as an excuse for a long time!) I go up and go down, but it seems everytime I go up the weight just gets higher and higher. My body is really starting to feel the effects of my weight and have decided it is something I have to do. I know if i can get through the 1st couple weeks it starts to get easier. It is just getting through those 1st weeks. Any tips or suggestions anyone has would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to becoming a slimmer me............:smile:

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    WELCOME

good luck on your journey!
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You'll get a lot of support and encouragement here! Welcome aboard!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Welcome,
    Its all about commiting to a healthier lifestyle change.. and MFP is the perfect place to show you how... and teach you about what your actually putting in your body!
    I too have struggled for over 10yrs with weight.. my sons only 19mths old.. so I cant blame it all on baby weight!!
    Since joining MFP in Jan 2011 I have lost 18lbs and I am def Pre baby weight now and more!!
    You will find many people here to support you and you will learn we all have our good days and bad days
    just keep going forward and you will soon see the weight fall off!!
    Add me as a friend if you would like!!
    Best of luck on your new journey!!:smile:
  • Mrsbonno
    Mrsbonno Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO THE BEST TOOL FOR YOUR JOURNEY! love this site!!!! we're here to support eachother! you'll do GREAT!