My First Ever B&A, but I'm not seeing it....

Options
So I have officially hit the 10lbs mark. I told myself when that happens I'll post B&A pics. Well, I've got them. I'm not seeing a difference, only just a bit in the side view...maybes it's just me because I'm used to seeing myself haha!

but here they are, never done B&A before.
1moBA.jpg

1moBAside.jpg

**I think it might have been just an reaction. haha.
The more I look at these the more I see a difference. I'm liking that those rolls are (almost) gone. and my butt looks good!
Thanks everyone, guess it just takes a bit more observation to see it!

Replies

• safetypins
    Options
    I see it in you legs (And I'm JEALOUS because i have the HARDEST time losing weight there.) and in your waist and tummy :)

GOOD JOB!
  • Fernandomike
    Fernandomike Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You're crazy, girl. There is a definite change. Keep up the good work.
  • Amb1976
    Amb1976 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    i can see it...good job...its amazing how we can never tell by looking at ourselves eh?
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Whoa! The side shot really shows the difference! Look at how different the shape of your tummy and butt is! Keep going. It's working.
  • anemoneflynn
    Options
    Congratulations on 10 pounds! It's hard to see the difference in pictures. I usually go by how my clothes feel, which is kinda subjective, too. Some people recommend measuring around your biceps, thighs, waist, etc. Keep it up!
  • TheEnd10
    TheEnd10 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can too see results! Look just below your bust line along your sides. And study your face....you have more of a chin now!
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Dude- your stomach is easily inches further in and your side has distinctly fewer rolls. Theres a definite difference! WTG!
  • Wandami
    Wandami Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I can really see it in your face....yay!!!!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of differences for 10 pounds -your shorts fit better, the roll under the bra strap is gone and your stomach sticks out way less! Keep it up
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference!! And just think, the more you keep at it, the more of a difference there will be! :)
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You stomach and legs show the most results! I can definitely see a difference! You are an inspiration cause I am soon to hit my first 10lbs lost! Great job and thanks for posting!!!!
  • bubblesnewyork
    bubblesnewyork Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I def see it on you. Your tummy looks smaller. Keep up the good work and remember that sometimes you have to work on your inner view of yourself, not just the outside.
  • Dmonique85
    Options
    Yeah, there's definitely been a change....I have been in denial, but notice your face & your tummy are definitely different, it's pretty clear in the pics if you look @ the details, you're trimming down! Congratulations & keep up the good work.
  • Dmonique85
    Options
    Yeah, there's definitely been a change....I have been in denial, but notice your face & your tummy are definitely different, it's pretty clear in the pics if you look @ the details, you're trimming down! Congratulations & keep up the good work.
  • mlemonroe2
    Options
    What a difference 10 pounds makes!! WTG!! I wish I would have done before pics so I could see the difference!! That was a good idea.
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I see loss in your sides and your legs too. We are our own worst critic. I didn't really see a difference until I lost a solid 20 pounds. Good luck with your journey!
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Great Job !! Keep it up ;}
  • louisee294
    louisee294 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    LOTs of changes there, face, top of arms, waist, stomach, legs... Very well done!!
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I can see it! Keep up the good work!!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I see it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!