Name Your Inspiration

Options
I thought this would be very nice to hear what inspires and motivates everyone daily... is it a person? a thing?

For ME my 3 children who has been amazzing through all the ups and downs!

2. My Best Friend who always tells me no matter what Im beautiful and calls me daily to make sure Im within my goal :)

Replies

• sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    my inspiration's name is Alicia...
  • Becs25
    Becs25 Posts: 79
    Options
    Here lately my inspiration has been my husband. He even hid the scale for me so I would quite stressing about it not moving.
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My inspirations are my 3 awesome kids and my wonderful, encouraging, motivating husband!
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    My inspiration is my sister. She is a brat and she lost 100 pounds and looks amazing. Nobody with such a poor attitude should look that good! I deserve to look that good too!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    My Inspiration is myself...If I wasn't in love with myself and my results so far - I wouldn't be where I am today... :flowerforyou:
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Although my friends and family are very supportive of me, my inspiration is myself. This time I am losing weight for ME.. I want to finally love myself and be as healthy as I can be :)
  • tlussier
    tlussier Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My pre-baby body. I guess I just want to be ME again!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    My inspiration is my Sister and my neices and nephew! I want to get healthy to always be around running around after my neices and nephew !~
  • DancingPixie
    DancingPixie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Mine is my 2 kids they are amazing and i want too see as much of their life as possible! My Husband too be has been so much help and also his doing it too :)
  • nukehiker
    Options
    what inspires me the most has to be ME ! that may sound vain , but the truth is I want to lose weight for myself and and to look in the mirror with out the dreaded muffin top ! since the second week of Jan I have lost 10 lbs Just 22 more to to get to my goal weight of 190.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    My kids. I wanna be involved in their life. Not sitting in chair while they play.
  • danniwhit
    danniwhit Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My inspiration is myself. During workouts, if I am feeling like I can't do it, I repeat little phrases to myself.... like "you will be so healthy" "you can find cute clothes again" "you will look in the mirror and be PROUD//happy" "you can do it" "you are strong" ...LOL just silly little things. I have no one pushing me, no one making me do it, or even really making sure I do it (i do get great inspiration through the people on here though!!!) but I get up and make myself do it because I want to be a healthier, happier person.
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    great thread! For me, there are a lot. Some are obvious like....

My husband. My son. My future children. Wanting to get pregnant again, but be healthy this time.

Then the not-so-obvious...

My mom... but not just because I love her and she's amazing, but because she has been probably 300-400 pounds as long as I can remember. She has never, ever let her weight get in the way of any of the incredible things she has accomplished in her life, but now that she is almost 51, she is starting to see some affects on her health. I want to take care of myself NOW, so that when I am her age and beyond, I don't have to worry about it and can enjoy my late-life and grandchildren, etc.
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    - I've been there before
    - My daughter
    - Friends and family state "You CAN'T do that!!!" (to that I reply...........Who the *%@# are you? You don't make the rules!!!)

All of these are fuel to my fire.
  • Michelle923
    Michelle923 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My inspiration is my family...3 kids,a mother with Alzheimer's and a husband with fibromyalgia. I need to take better care of myself so I am around to take care of them. :heart:
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Seeing myself in the mirror and knowing and picturing what I really want to look like drives me to my goals.

Visualization for me is key (Think of what you want and just take it)
    Clear concise goals
    surrounding myself like minded motivated friends and support.
  • xxMsComptonxx
    Options
    victoria beckham
  • carolinetroester
    Options
    Confidence....