Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Guilty pleasures...this is more like secret shame for me, but here goes:

Trolling
    Anime and manga
    J-rock and J-pop
    Playing fighting games with the technical terminology of a hardcore enthusiast
    GameFAQs (ties in with previous statement)
    Being a total d-bag to strangers
    Watching House like it's an alternate life of mine
    Watching the History channel about the universe and ancient aliens and theories of that nature

ROFL @ GameFAQSs...

You didn't have to confess to being a troll :)
    That's all you would have had to say.

Ahh...I see someone's familiar with the lovable trolls on the GF community. I have the same username under that site. I troll with the best of 'em. Hahaha.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

Trolling
    Anime and manga
    J-rock and J-pop
    Watching the History channel about the universe and ancient aliens and theories of that nature

ROFL @ GameFAQSs...

Ahh...I see someone's familiar with the lovable trolls on the GF community. I have the same username under that site. I troll with the best of 'em. Hahaha.

I'm a gamer and I've played several games where the GF community was both lauded and reviled. SOP for any gang of online hooligans lol.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Although there are many who probably think I should, I do not feel any guilt for my pleasures xD

Awesome way to live!!!
    But we, those that sometimes don't want to admit on a daily basis we're actually as dorky as we are, like to pretend sometimes.

hahaha Yeah..... I'm so geeky I couldn't hide it even if I tried my hardest;P]

*edit: and believe me I've tried....
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

Trolling
    Anime and manga
    J-rock and J-pop

ROFL @ GameFAQSs...

I'm a gamer and I've played several games where the GF community was both lauded and reviled. SOP for any gang of online hooligans lol.

LMAO. I am both loved and despised on those parts. I haven't visited the community in a while, but I'm sure it hasn't changed in the month(s) I haven't signed in. I just wanted to be able to use the newfound "edit" button for Legend+ members. Haha.
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    Rpg games on the xbox
    I like playing xbox live as well
    Oh cream cheese is HUGE one
    oh hell i won't lie cheese in general :blushing:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Another:
    Singing songs to my baby from my ipod..(I hate nursery rhymes)
    I do this daily
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    Whenever I follow a link from somewhere that leads to the dailymail.co.uk I get stuck there reading celebrity gossip and checking out the paparazzi photos.

Wow did I just say that out loud?

the daily mail makes me ashamed to be british, seriously, the "journalists" should be lynched.

my guilty pleasures: peanut butter and banana sandwiches; staying in bed till after lunchtime on a saturday; buying loads of crap in the h&m accessory section; a menthol cigarette when i'm wasted; flirting with inappropriate men :)
  • ashers1819
    Options
    My guilty pleasure, man I have so many... I love peanut butter on celery, singing out loud in public and blatantly making up my own words because I am terrible with lyrics. These are just the tip of the ice berg...
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I am not guilty about any of the music I like. People just try to be too cool--you can pretend you only like Beck or Wilco, but F- if you don't start singing when "Too Much Heaven" (hell yeah BeeGees) or "Jessie's Girl" come one the radio. I like all kinds, especially still the punk of my youth, but I think that just gives me cred to burn if I want to sing along to "Total Eclipse of the Heart." Mrs. Mc, I don't care how much sh** he crashes into--I too love George Michael.

I also don't feel much guilt about what I eat or drink, which is clearly how I got here.

However, I am an educated woman. I read. I have a book club and a 3.95 GPA. And yet I get a feeling like it's Christmas watching this show on VH1 called "You're Cut Off!" where spoiled 1st-generation rich girls get their credit cards taken away and have to go to a camp to learn to take care of themselves and appreciate what they have. It is fine television.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I am not guilty about any of the music I like. People just try to be too cool--you can pretend you only like Beck or Wilco, but F- if you don't start singing when "Too Much Heaven" (hell yeah BeeGees) or "Jessie's Girl" come one the radio. I like all kinds, especially still the punk of my youth, but I think that just gives me cred to burn if I want to sing along to "Total Eclipse of the Heart." Mrs. Mc, I don't care how much sh** he crashes into--I too love George Michael.

I also don't feel much guilt about what I eat or drink, which is clearly how I got here.

However, I am an educated woman. I read. I have a book club and a 3.95 GPA. And yet I get a feeling like it's Christmas watching this show on VH1 called "You're Cut Off!" where spoiled 1st-generation rich girls get their credit cards taken away and have to go to a camp to learn to take care of themselves and appreciate what they have. It is fine television.

ROFL!!!!
    HAHAHA..
    Look when I say guilty pleasures - I just mean I don't feel exactly GUILTY, but it's one of those things that I enjoy and I enjoy privately ok? haha.
    Love your show that is hilarious..I've never even seen that. Like I said..I adore Jeff Lewis, Bravo television's major neurotic. I can relate to his neurosis I guess. Plus I feel the same way he does about a lot of things- I never understand why his people just cannot do a job properly LOL.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

Trolling
    Anime and manga
    J-rock and J-pop

ROFL @ GameFAQSs...

LMAO. I am both loved and despised on those parts. I haven't visited the community in a while, but I'm sure it hasn't changed in the month(s) I haven't signed in. I just wanted to be able to use the newfound "edit" button for Legend+ members. Haha.

I totally forgot that I had an account on GF a few years back. I only did it because I wanted to infiltrate it because they had a horde in my game mucking up our goals FTL
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My biggest GP is romance novels. Luckily I now have a Nook from BN and I can buy all the ones with embarrassing covers without anyone ever finding out :blushing:

My second biggest GP is anything to do with weddings: TV shows, internet communities, I love it all (even if i'm no where near getting married). I've drawn the line at buying any bridal magazines. Gotta leave something for when i get engaged.
  • davidmsheppard
    Options
    James Bond; Star Trek...

Those aren't guilty pleasure. James Bond and Star Trek are cool!
    And Doctor Who as well!

Not according to the Mrs, but I like your style...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
    The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
    My son always says, "I can't believe you're watching that! You need to get a life!" Shut up you little twerp, I have a life. It's watching the housewives. :laugh: :laugh:
    Say Yes to The Dress.