i love this website!

Options
since i've started my weightloss journey, this site has helped me SO MUCH! it makes counting calories SO EASY.... i'm so excited to get to my goal of 150lbs by the end of next year!!!!!!!!!!!! w00h00!!!!

Replies

• schorkj
    schorkj Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good Luck; keep your eye on the prize!
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    congrats girl...this site is wonderful and full of support motivation and inspiration
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    Its is a great sight and everyone is so supportive!! Welcome!!
  • herbalifer1
    Options
    I've been recommended to this website for some time but have only just viewed it. Brilliant! Why didn't I do this before? I'm a Herbalife coach and it's fantastic that all our products seem to be included and it saved so much stress in struggling to read labels, weighing and measuring etc. I'm also aiming to lose a little more myself - struggling with underactive thyroid at present - aargh! - so this is going to help me no end. Thank you for everyone in puttng this site together!
  • Focusonfifty
    Focusonfifty Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congratulation, I love this site also. My daughter tells me I'm addicted. I say its a good addiction, really makes calorie counting simple
  • Mrsbonno
    Mrsbonno Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i'm addicted to it too! i even made my husband install the app on his ipod touch! lol
  • Mrsbonno
    Options
    i also have underactive thyroid and i am also a type 2 diabetic... so if u could imagine how amazing this is! i LOVE it..
  • hairdressermomma
    Options
    I am also LOVING this site! Thinking its going to help me a lot with the counting and knowing what I can and cant have. Also with telling me what I'm burning off when I do my P90X. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
  • Mrsbonno
    Options
    AHHHHH KIRA!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! i'm SOOOOO glad your loving it as much as i do!!!!!!!!!! :D