My First Ever B&A, but I'm not seeing it....

Options
2»

Replies

• laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I totally see it! Good job and keep up the great work! :)
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I see it! Plus, you should search for this, but there's a really great blog that was posted about weight loss as it relates to a roll of papertowels. I highly suggest you read it.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Oompa_Loompa/view/stole-this-but-just-wanted-it-to-be-easy-to-look-back-on-70608
  • modifyinglife
    Options
    I see it in your neck, shoulders, upper arms, and belly! Looking good Girly!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I see it good job!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I definietly see a difference...in your sides and belly :)

Good job!!
  • klwatkins
    klwatkins Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Check out that waist! (: Keep it up!
  • Melisha82
    Options
    You look great!! and just look at that face, you're glowing!! Beautiful!
  • brandicockrum
    brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! Good work!
  • outersoul
    Options
    The front shot tells the story for me. You can totally see the difference. Great job!
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    There is a difference! :happy: You seem to be standing a little taller/proud as well! Keep up the great work!
  • jram70
    jram70 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    About the only thing I don't see different is your hair color!
  • airsangel
    airsangel Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My goodness...there is an amazing difference for 10 lbs. You can tell in your boobs, your upper torso (you've lost a few rolls) & your hips. You should be so proud of yourself. You are making an amazing transformation. Keep up the great work!!
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    I can definitely see it in your face, your stomach and your legs! Keep up the great work!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else...there is a definite difference! I noticed in the most in your side shots... your stomach is smaller and I noticed it in your arms, especially right above your elbow, there is less fat there! Check it out! Keep up the great work!!!:smile:
  • thebomb4
    thebomb4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great work girl! Keep it up :)
  • KarenBice
    Options
    Hey, I can REALLY tell in your tummy--and ten pounds is probably a full point in your BMI--a tried and true indicator of obesity!!! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!