What to do?!

Options
Ok people... looking for some advice! Ive got oddles and oddles of workout DVDs AND a home gym (treadmill and bike)... I've got 40 lbs to lose, so what to dooo?

:)

Chalean Xtreme, P90x, Turbo Fire, P90, Turbo Jam, SWAT workouts, RIPPED workouts, and Jillian Micheals.

Kinda looking for a mix to keep me intrested and lose some weight first... so like somthing for 4 weeks?

Help pleasee!!

Replies

• kybird916
    Options
    Sorry if its confusing... just want a good starting point that I can attack and get some awesome results!
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Being a guy, I'm not a DVD person (though my wife loves them). However, I am training for a triathlon and have been doing nothing but running, biking and swimming. I've lost 15 pounds in a little over two months. Plus, then you get to get outside rather than being stuck indoors all the time!
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I have Jillian Michaels and Turbo fire. I alternate the 30 days shred in on days that I am short on time.
    It just depends on you type of workout. If you like "dancy" turbo kick type then you will love Turbo Fire. If you like more straight forward kinda a workout then px90
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Being a guy, I'm not a DVD person (though my wife loves them). However, I am training for a triathlon and have been doing nothing but running, biking and swimming. I've lost 15 pounds in a little over two months. Plus, then you get to get outside rather than being stuck indoors all the time!

I agree, however I live in NE Ohio and November-March are miserable out. So I typically do the DVD's in those months along with gym membership and then Bike and Run in the nicer months.
  • familyfit808
    Options
    How intense of a work out are you looking for? I have been exercising with P90X for almost a month and lost 10lbs already. I can understand how hard it is to find something that works so if you need any help, I will gladly be here to get you started.
  • FattieCrosby
    Options
    Peak 8. Google it.
  • kybird916
    Options
    I would love to do my P90x but i lost all my info in the recent move! so I dont have the food plan or the workout scedule! and i cant seem to find it anywhere!

would you suggest classic or lean? or classic with running?