I am a mom on a mission

greeneyes143
greeneyes143 Posts: 7 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I am 27 and I need to get my life back for myself and my family. I just don't know how to start.

Replies

• Jenwex
    Jenwex Posts: 11
    your on the right track. The first step was to find a way to be better. This will help as it holds you accountable and You'll want to be where you should be.:wink:
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Hi! Do you have a wii? I have EA Sports Active 2 and Zumba and I love them! They are easy to sneak in when the kids are sleeping.
  • I am a dad I promise this is the right place to help you make better choices. never give up and always be honest with what you eat. your only cheating you if you do not record what your eating. and do not forget the little exercise like light house cleaning walking in the store at a 2 mp pace that all counts. food preparation. just start small.
  • laynunugawa
    laynunugawa Posts: 108 Member
    when I had my first baby I went from a size 2 to a 22. It took me 2 and 1/2yrs to get down to a size 6. Believe I wasn't working out the whole two years. I just started changing my diet and making realistic goals. I started working out 3 days a week for two months, then switched to 4 times a week, and finally 5 times a week. Make sure you do a mixture of workouts so you don't plateau. I recommend doing cardio at first to get you heart use to the stress and add strength training and pilates or yoga once a week. Also diet is the key.

I hope this is helpful. Being a mom is so much work, believe I know, I just had my second one and she is 15mos. old now. I just started working out again Jan. 21st. I haven't weighed myself yet because I want it to be a monthly thing - so I don't sabotage all that I have done. However I can see that I am slimming down because my clothes fit so much better.

Good luck to you my friend, see you at the finish line:)
  • Jenwex
    Jenwex Posts: 11
    Hey sis. Logging on and making sure your under it will work. I have to agree with the earlier post not logging everything is only cheating yourself. Make sure you log everything and you'll get there. It didn't all go on in a day it won't fall off in a day either.
  • greeneyes143
    greeneyes143 Posts: 7 Member
    lol isn't the it all didn't go on in one day so it won't fall off in a day mom's saying sis? i am logging everything i do now and eat. thank everyone for your support!!!! :wink:
This discussion has been closed.