Need a team of highly motivating people!

Options
Hi MFPs!
I just committed to going to Mexico in May for a wedding, which means my goal needs to be hit a month early! Right now I'm at 174 and I'm hoping to be down to 150 by May 20th, when we leave. THREE MONTHS and 24 pounds! Should be an easy task, but these last pounds have been horrific for me.

SO, what I'm asking for is some SOLID, educated, supportive and motivating people to help me out with advice, tips, tricks, etc! I'm a nutrition and athletic training student, so I know my fair share, but I haven't experienced it all, and that's where you guys come in :)

Much love!!! Thanks :)

Replies

• judy02
    judy02 Posts: 19
    Options
    Come Heb14 you got! work it girl!! SI SE PUEDE!!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    You can do it just gotta work at it!
  • ANewton401
    ANewton401 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi! Currently I am 173 and my goal weight is 150. I haven't set a date on when I'd like to reach this goal so how about we do it together? I could use the motivation as well bc lately I have felt alone in the journey. Im ready to do this RIGHT! I'm still learning the nutrition ropes but what I lack in athletic education I make up for in motivation and support :smile:
  • limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    i can help you out but you have to have your food diary open so i can see what you need to improve.
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Come Heb14 you got! work it girl!! SI SE PUEDE!!

SI
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I am new to weight loss, but just read something that I thought sounded sensible....in Oxygen Magazine's Fat Loss issue there was something that said the best way to lose those last 10 pounds or so are is clean eating. Hope that helps...add me if you'd like!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Feel free to join my coaching thread http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/168427-sharon-s-coaching-thread

I've lost and kept off 43 lbs by working out 6 days a week, eating as cleanly as possible, and drinking Shakeology daily. I'm always happy to be someone's cheerleader (or butt kicker) to help them achieve their health and fitness goals.

Sharon
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm really motivated and I am setting goals for myself for May 18th which is my birthday! I'm always looking for other like minded and motivated, optimistic people like myself! Feel free to add me! :)
  • chk48
    chk48 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi

Firstly your goal is so achievable.. and good luck.

Secondly pick a dress, maybe not the one you want to wear at the wedding, but maybe a really super sexy summer dress that you imagine yourself wearing while you’re out there hanging in the sun.

Having lost 24 pounds you’ll definitely drop two dress sizes (maybe more)… then that’s your motivation to fit in that dress.

When you have days where you feel like you just can’t go on anymore, you just imagine yourself wearing that dress, with some super sexy high heels. Image all the attention you’ll get while you’re in that dress and how amazing you’d feel.

My dress is just so amazing.. where do i even begin describing it??

Chandni
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Since we're already MFP buddies I will try to keep you as motivated as possible! Good luck chica, I believe in you, you can DO this!!!!
  • heb14
    heb14 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!
    @JesseBYAH--You're ALWAYS motivating me! I love seeing your posts and status updates :) Let's do it!

@chk-- The dress idea is a GREAT idea! I finally got into a size 8 dress about 2 months ago which is the first time I've been in single digits since middle school :D I'm afraid to go too small because I think I have some big hips that might not go down quite enough.. Did this work for you??

@caity-- Good luck on making your goal for your birthday! I'm going to add you!!

@Sharon- I'm going to join your coaching thread too! Thank you!!

And I will open up my food diary and exercise log for everyone! I think it'll help hold me accountable and give you ways to help give me advice! Thanks so much :)