Post 30 day shred

Options
What is everyone doing or planning to do as a replacement workout to 30 day shred?

Replies

• lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    i dont plan to replace i plan to do it all again :laugh:
  • saimabhaidani
    saimabhaidani Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Restart baby!

btw, her other videos are good too I hear, like BFBM.
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    First I'm going to repeat it with higher weights. Right now I do everything with 5lbs., and I'm only slightly sore the next day (still on my first week). When I get done, I'd like to try it with 10lbs. or alternate 5 and 10, depending on the exercises. When I feel like I can handle more of a time commitment, I'm going to try P90X again.
  • mislove68
    Options
    I finished 30 day shred on Sunday so every day this week I have tried out a different video. I will restart it next week but with 5 pound weights and and in a few video's a like at random.
  • sjdoman
    sjdoman Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I wanted to do something that was mostly cardio. I decided on Power Strike 6 Kickboxing, which I really like. I am throwing in the Biggest Loser Power Sculpt a couple days a week for strength training.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I am continuing for another 15 days during the week since it's a great short workout and leaving the weekend up for any workout I choose. I can alternate with JM 6 week 6 pack abs and Insanity. I will continue running/jogging so I won't lose that endurance.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    if I can get through the shred then I think I might push myself and do p90x w my husband
  • Liz75
    Liz75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Jillian's banish fat/ boost metabolism is good for a bit of variety! It's kickboxing based with 7 circuits that you can dip into or just do the 40 min programme, I burn over 300 cals when I do the whole DVD. There are no weights used.
  • Dobsaya
    Dobsaya Posts: 235
    Options
    I read in fitness magazine that kickboxing is the number one calorie burning cardiovascular exercise. I may have to look into it. Great suggestions why not start over its still hard. Tried p90x for one day and didnt like it, maybe I should look at some of the different disk.
  • Dobsaya
    Dobsaya Posts: 235
    Options
    Sounds good and they have that dvd at Costco for 7.88.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I created my own program!! I incorporate Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones, 6 week 6 pack & yoga meltdown!
  • lorirogs
    lorirogs Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Restart & add something else to it.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    So does this mean I will survive it? Cause I'm on d3 l1 and I'm not sure at this point if I will. :laugh: Kidding! But BOY am I sore today.
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I planned on mixing the shred with Jillian's banish fat/ boost metabolism and possibly picking up the shred it with weights.
  • loseit4ever
    loseit4ever Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I plan on trying to get back to Tae Bo. It kicks my butt, so I'm hoping after doing the Shred, I'll be able to keep up with it better. It's definitely a great workout!
  • smalltowngirl504
    Options
    I am only on d10, but I plan to do 6 week 6 pack, I have no more trouble zones and have never even opened it, I should try it out!
  • mislove68
    Options
    I created my own program!! I incorporate Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones, 6 week 6 pack & yoga meltdown!

Oh i now have all them too and was thinking about creating my own program too. Whats the order you do them?
  • spunky_spit_fire
    spunky_spit_fire Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i dont plan to replace i plan to do it all again :laugh:

this is what I have been thinking also keep on keeping on :laugh: