Its only 10 pounds, but....

Options
I have lost my first 10 pounds. Down from 162 to 152. I can't really see any difference, but maybe someone else can?? lol I hope I can get the pics to show up!!

SW: 162

IMG_0356.jpg
IMG_0357.jpg
IMG_0358.jpg

CW: 152

2011-02-17_14-23-30_566.jpg
2011-02-17_14-23-51_659.jpg
2011-02-17_14-24-07_73.jpg

Replies

• Melisha82
    Options
    It's so hard to post pictures lol... I would help if I could remember how :(
  • meg811
    meg811 Posts: 49
    Options
    change your original post to lower case img at the beginning and end of each picture
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Um, maybe its just me, but I can't see the pics.
  • mya_bug
    mya_bug Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I think you need to make the IMG lowercase for the pictures to show up. lol
  • meg811
    meg811 Posts: 49
    Options
    There ya go! I totally see your changes! Good job!
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up! I've lost 23 so far, and can't really tell a different, but also started taking my measurements a few months ago and was thrilled to see I've lost 3 inches in my waist! Maybe measuring would help you to notice the difference. Great job!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I can so tell!!!!! Way to go. I know when it comes to your self its hard to tell. I've lost 22, and can't really tell. Even though I'm down 2 sizes. But I can honestly see the differences in your pictures!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I can tell, especially your face.
  • BlessedMamatoBoys
    Options
    Great job!
  • blessedwith3boys
    blessedwith3boys Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Your stomach looks flatter definitely. Keep up the good work!
  • Rdlm1001
    Rdlm1001 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Your waist looks super tiny and your stomach looks flatter. Good job. Besides, you should feel better. You look good in the first round too though. I think you and I are built similarly. Embrace it. You look great chica!
  • TrinityPixie4
    Options
    I see the difference. Great Job!
  • AmeMahoney
    Options
    This is why you need to take measurements - so you can see the difference in the numbers! Relying on weight alone isn't enough. We can see the changes, but if you can't, those numbers would help you see how far you've come!
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    wow you look great! I hope I can have the same results!
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    You look great, I suggest using measurements to keep track of your progress. We don't always lose the weight where we expect too. Keep up the great work!
  • ColorfulSouls
    Options
    You definitely look smaller! I see the progress :D
  • sdornbush
    Options
    I can totally see it in your face and hip area!!! You look great, keep it up!
  • walkers345
    walkers345 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I can totally tell! Your arms, back, stomach and face for sure. Keep up the good work! You look great. I'm at 150 trying to get to 140 or 135. I'm 5'6" and can relate. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!