Dinner tonight?

Options
What is everyone having? I am thinking of grilled chicken breast, wild rice and green beans? I don't normally cook so, here goes....

Replies

• AmandaJ12
    AmandaJ12 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That sounds YUMMY... You can do it!
  • jwheele
    jwheele Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am going to a dinner meeting. I usually enjoy these because they are at great restaurants. Tonight I am nervous because I have had a really good food week and I don't want to mess it up. Hoping for salad and a fish option.
  • knelson422
    Options
    Homemade tomato soup, which really has tons of other veggies in it that I trick my kids into eating. The recipe is at
    http://kristen-foodismyfriend.blogspot.com
  • jadedjade24
    Options
    Tonight we are hving fish and rice ^_^ one of my favorite foods of all time is fish. going to steam it and maybe throw in some salad too.
  • ingeborgv
    ingeborgv Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    We had baked fillet of codfish with cabbage, onion and apple with noodles and a greek yoghurt/mustard sauce. It was yummy! (I'm in Norway, it's 10:15 PM here.)
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Marks & Spencer vegetable lasagne with sweetcorn.

Sue :smile: x
  • fantm
    fantm Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm making wonton soup. Low sodium chicken broth, with some frozen potstickers I will boil up (only 15 cal each), plus some bok choy, green onions, and carrots. It's pouring rain, so it's totally a soup day!
  • sheaschierling
    Options
    Taco Soup, very easy ,low calorie, yummy for our cold weather!!!!
  • achojnacki
    achojnacki Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Burritos-Vegan taco soup reduced down to burrito filling, plus lettuce and tomato and tortillas.
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    We're having pizza. No excuses, no apologies, no guilt. Everyone deserves a splurge day once in a while!
  • catmandoodle
    Options
    I am having Italian Cheese Stuffed Pork chops and a tossed salad with tomatoes, cukes, grapes, black olives and raspberry peppercorn zinfadel salad dressing.
  • sicembears
    sicembears Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken noodle soup and cornbread, seeing that I'm currently running an infirmary :(
  • barberella
    Options
    I having grilled chicken quesadillas with steamed broccoli. The tortillas are only 50 cals a piece, 7g carbs, and whole wheat. Not to mention the cheese is only 40 calories a slice..Looking forward to it!
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    We had chicken orzo skillet. It was orzo, cannellini beans, brocolli,chicken, and tomatoes. It was our first time having it and I was pretty good. 330 calories for 1 1/2 cups.
  • argreenbaum
    argreenbaum Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me how to set up the "mini goals" thing you all have?
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me how to set up the "mini goals" thing you all have?

Go to Community > Signature and then you have to type in your goals or mini goals, it only gives you ten lines though
  • staceywoo
    Options
    We're having mexican chicken stew, never made it before but it looks yummy and recipe portion is 210 cals. We'll have some steamed rice with it, yum!