Starting tomorrow....

Options
2»

Replies

• lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    We might need to start a new thread each day so they don't get to be 10 pages long. We need to have a topic title though
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    how about....

"Winos":laugh:
  • lyla29
    Options
    we could try it in the Motivation and Support area and see if works or maybe "Winos - staying on track"? I don't know, but we do need a title :ohwell:
  • Fab140
    Options
    Winos staying on track sounds perfect! And hopefully we won't have hi-jackers....:tongue:
  • lyla29
    Options
    Winos staying on track sounds perfect! And hopefully we won't have hi-jackers....:tongue:
    I think we'll be fine as long as it starts in the Motivation and Support section
    good luck and I will be posting in the morning. I should do pretty good tonight since I am not feeling very good today :sick: , but the rest of the weekend and next week will be hard. One day at a time :smile:
  • Fab140
    Options
    I think we'll be fine as long as it starts in the Motivation and Support section
    good luck and I will be posting in the morning. I should do pretty good tonight since I am not feeling very good today :sick: , but the rest of the weekend and next week will be hard. One day at a time :smile:

One day at a time :flowerforyou:

Feel better and i'll see you on the boards tomorrow!

:heart:
    m