Hi!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm new. :)

My name is Angelique, I'm 25 and live near St. Louis Missouri.

I'm trying to lose about 30 pounds, if not eventually more. But that will do for now. I had a son three and a half, almost four years ago (yikes) and amazingly enough lost almost ALL of the 70 pounds I gained while pregnant with him. But somehow over the past almost four years, the weight found it's way back home. I can't even blame it on "baby weight" or the fact I was pregnant. Just pure laziness/new mommy letting go I guess. I've tried dieting before, but have always failed miserably. I tend to eat a lot at night, no matter what I eat during the day.

So anyway, I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Replies

• shinydisc0balls
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new. :)

My name is Angelique, I'm 25 and live near St. Louis Missouri.

I'm trying to lose about 30 pounds, if not eventually more. But that will do for now. I had a son three and a half, almost four years ago (yikes) and amazingly enough lost almost ALL of the 70 pounds I gained while pregnant with him. But somehow over the past almost four years, the weight found it's way back home. I can't even blame it on "baby weight" or the fact I was pregnant. Just pure laziness/new mommy letting go I guess. I've tried dieting before, but have always failed miserably. I tend to eat a lot at night, no matter what I eat during the day.

So anyway, I look forward to getting to know everyone!
  • girldeese
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    Welcome:

You are in the right place. I am a stay at home dad. So being home all the time is one of the things that worked against me. I am getting back on track though. And you will too.:smile:
  • Juliebean
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: Keep us posted on your success!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I live just east of st louis mo in Illinois. right over the river. This is a great site and some real helpful and friendly ppl, i wish u much success:flowerforyou:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    So glad you're here....
    :flowerforyou:
    Ezzie