What are you listening to on your Ipod?

Options
Looking to revamp my gym tunes! Wanna know what you like to work out to. Thoughts? Comments? Thanks!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ScubyUK
    ScubyUK Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    The Albums I have on my iPod at the moment include

Tiesto - In Search of Sunrise 5 and 7
    Armin Van Buuren - A State of Trance 10
    Anjunabeats - Best of Vocal Trance 1
    Hurts - Happiness
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I was wondering that too...I'm into country but that just don't do it for me when I'm working out! I've been listening to Nickelback, but I need other stuff too.........
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hawaiian Reggae - Maoli, Three Plus, Kolohe Kai or One Groove, N.E.S.I.A.N. 9 !!!!!
    and Waipuna or Kupaoa to cool down....

hahahaha... really though...
  • livindia
    Options
    Eminem-"Lose Yourself " Talking Heads-"Burnin Down the House" Blackeyed Peas-"Pump It" are some of my essential songs
  • 1983Miller
    1983Miller Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Biggest looser volume 1 and 2 available for free download and Wake Up and Work out all free. 2 different places to load 30 high beats per minute songs that I love to listen to over and over. I forget I am running on the treadmill sometimes!

http://subway.workoutmusic.com/

I have been searching for new music to load to my mp3 for motivation, I got Volume 1 Biggest Looser and Subway last year and now I discovered Volume 2, These workout mixes are free to download, I am pleased to be able to get some fresh energy, each volume has 12 songs, looking forward to my workout tomorrow! You can use the link below (copy and past into your search) or just Google biggest looser and subway song mix volume 1 and 2.

http://www.webisee.com/2010/06/05/the-biggest-loser-music-workout-mix-vol-1-and-2-free-download/
  • PrincessLacey
    Options
    really depends on what you like my workout playlist consist of
    Lady Gaga- Disco Heaven
    Garbage- Bad Boyfriend
    Glee Cast- Thriller/Heads Will Roll (amazing!!)
    Shiny Toy Guns- Ghost Town
    Tinas Parol- Who's Got Your Money
    Florence + The Machine- Dog Days Are Over
    Ashley Tisdale- Acting Out
    hope it helped :D
  • dearprudence1964
    dearprudence1964 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have a huge list of music - but the songs that really get me going are Knights of Cydonia by Muse, Come Baby Come by K7, I Like to Move It by Reel 2 Real, Renegades of Funk by Rage Against the Machine, I Beleive in a Thing Called Love by the Darkness, and Fat Boy by Maxamillion.
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hey Thanks! Some of that music I have, but it it just the kind of suggestion I was looking for!
    Biggest looser volume 1 and 2 available for free download and Wake Up and Work out all free. 2 different places to load 30 high beats per minute songs that I love to listen to over and over. I forget I am running on the treadmill sometimes!

http://subway.workoutmusic.com/

I have been searching for new music to load to my mp3 for motivation, I got Volume 1 Biggest Looser and Subway last year and now I discovered Volume 2, These workout mixes are free to download, I am pleased to be able to get some fresh energy, each volume has 12 songs, looking forward to my workout tomorrow! You can use the link below (copy and past into your search) or just Google biggest looser and subway song mix volume 1 and 2.

http://www.webisee.com/2010/06/05/the-biggest-loser-music-workout-mix-vol-1-and-2-free-download/
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    That is great! Thanks!
    really depends on what you like my workout playlist consist of
    Lady Gaga- Disco Heaven
    Garbage- Bad Boyfriend
    Glee Cast- Thriller/Heads Will Roll (amazing!!)
    Shiny Toy Guns- Ghost Town
    Tinas Parol- Who's Got Your Money
    Florence + The Machine- Dog Days Are Over
    Ashley Tisdale- Acting Out
    hope it helped :D