Appetrex

Options
Hey I was looking to try Appetrex just for 3 weeks to get my stomach used to smaller portions. I take Synthroid for an under active thyroid and dexedrine for ADHD. Does anyone know if it will interfere with my medications? I would ask my doctor but my mom works for my doctor and she is so against that stuff. Can anyone help? :)

Replies

• campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Check with a pharmacist. Just call and ask. They are the ones that know...more so than the doctor. Quick easy solution :)
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Your best best would be to check with your local Pharmacist. I call one of the chain stores all the time and ask. Mine is open 24hr so I try to do it when they are not busy and the pharmacist is very helpful. Good luck.
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    LOL What she said :)
  • maineislandgirl
    maineislandgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just went to look this up and see what I could find out about it, what is in it etc. and this was what I found in red at the top of the very first review and several after:

"Please note, this product has been discontinued by the manufacturer and may not be available for retail purchase."

SOO it might be moot, as it might not be available anyway. What I did see leads me to believe it is just natural supplements and so is probably just fine, however. . . any number of things, some of them natural, can effect a medication. Even drinking OJ or Grapefruit juice after common meds can mess them up and not make the work right, so despite the fact you prefer to not have this discussion with your Mom, I highly recommend you check with your Doc anyway. Better safe than sorry.
  • nbiondo91
    Options
    Thanks! didnt think of that!