Alright right here we goooo...

Options
After having a lot of support, someone to work out with, and then losing them and gaining all my weight back to do a bunch of personal blows, here I am! I am trying to drop 80lbs and hopfully I will be able to do this! My boyfriend rescently moved to Arizona and the next time I see him (Which hopfully will be in August) I want to look COMPLETELY different! Well, that and I would like to fit into ALL the cute clothes I bought when I lost all the weight before. So c'mon people! Give me some support and I will help support you! :happy:

:flowerforyou: Bettyford

Replies

• AynsleyT
    Options
    good luck!! i hope you acheive your goal!
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yay, welcome to MFP! Use that BF as major motivation! I joined MFP in January and in Feb started P90X which I love. Maybe you should give that a try?
  • ziggy1957
    Options
    you can do it ...... just record what you eat and take vitamins
  • jenni3001
    jenni3001 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey bettyford! I feel you on the clothes thing, lol. I bought so many cute clothes for my honeymoon last August. I put five pounds on my honeymoon alone, then totally didn't watch what I was eating since then. After starting a new job and attending a couple happy hours a week, I'm now 10 pounds heavier than I was on my wedding, EIGHT months ago. My coworkers and I are going on a cruise in the spring and I need to fit into my summer clothes before then. Since we both have deadlines, maybe we can try to keep each other on track. I'll just have to find a way to say no to happy hour. :(

Jenni3001
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hey Bettyford! Welcome! You sound highly motivated and I''m sure you'll be back into your super cute clothes in no time!