Dinner tonight?

allison7922
allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
edited September 24 in Food and Nutrition
What is everyone having? I am thinking of grilled chicken breast, wild rice and green beans? I don't normally cook so, here goes....

Replies

• AmandaJ12
    AmandaJ12 Posts: 75 Member
    That sounds YUMMY... You can do it!
  • jwheele
    jwheele Posts: 41 Member
    I am going to a dinner meeting. I usually enjoy these because they are at great restaurants. Tonight I am nervous because I have had a really good food week and I don't want to mess it up. Hoping for salad and a fish option.
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308 Member
    Homemade tomato soup, which really has tons of other veggies in it that I trick my kids into eating. The recipe is at
    http://kristen-foodismyfriend.blogspot.com
  • Tonight we are hving fish and rice ^_^ one of my favorite foods of all time is fish. going to steam it and maybe throw in some salad too.
  • ingeborgv
    ingeborgv Posts: 175 Member
    We had baked fillet of codfish with cabbage, onion and apple with noodles and a greek yoghurt/mustard sauce. It was yummy! (I'm in Norway, it's 10:15 PM here.)
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Marks & Spencer vegetable lasagne with sweetcorn.

Sue :smile: x
  • fantm
    fantm Posts: 87 Member
    I'm making wonton soup. Low sodium chicken broth, with some frozen potstickers I will boil up (only 15 cal each), plus some bok choy, green onions, and carrots. It's pouring rain, so it's totally a soup day!
  • Taco Soup, very easy ,low calorie, yummy for our cold weather!!!!
  • achojnacki
    achojnacki Posts: 66 Member
    Burritos-Vegan taco soup reduced down to burrito filling, plus lettuce and tomato and tortillas.
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    We're having pizza. No excuses, no apologies, no guilt. Everyone deserves a splurge day once in a while!
  • I am having Italian Cheese Stuffed Pork chops and a tossed salad with tomatoes, cukes, grapes, black olives and raspberry peppercorn zinfadel salad dressing.
  • sicembears
    sicembears Posts: 77 Member
    Homemade chicken noodle soup and cornbread, seeing that I'm currently running an infirmary :(
  • I having grilled chicken quesadillas with steamed broccoli. The tortillas are only 50 cals a piece, 7g carbs, and whole wheat. Not to mention the cheese is only 40 calories a slice..Looking forward to it!
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    We had chicken orzo skillet. It was orzo, cannellini beans, brocolli,chicken, and tomatoes. It was our first time having it and I was pretty good. 330 calories for 1 1/2 cups.
  • armingone
    armingone Posts: 16 Member
    Can someone tell me how to set up the "mini goals" thing you all have?
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Can someone tell me how to set up the "mini goals" thing you all have?

Go to Community > Signature and then you have to type in your goals or mini goals, it only gives you ten lines though
  • We're having mexican chicken stew, never made it before but it looks yummy and recipe portion is 210 cals. We'll have some steamed rice with it, yum!
This discussion has been closed.