Goal reached! and a pin-up photo shoot reward!

Options

Replies

• finabella
    Options
    Well done you look fantastic
  • swirveegrl
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • JANROSE828
    Options
    I wish that photographer was around my neck of the woods to take pics when I lose my weight.. You look fabulous and are so toned.. What type of exercise did you do and what type of diet???
  • srturner
    Options
    ME NEXT!!!!!

SERIOUSLY U LOOK AWESOME, GREAT JOB!!!
  • shanred
    Options
    I just started on this site about a week ago, and the post I read really keep my spirits up. You look very stunning you should be proud you are a inspiration to all! Congrats!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    What a FUN way to celebrate your success! Congratulations!

You look beautiful!!!
  • nuimproved
    nuimproved Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great photos and congrats! I'm in the Edmonton area and have been considering doing photos when I get to my goal--I'll have to consider that photographer!
  • SHIRLEYW02
    Options
    omg ! that is s awesome ! that will motive me to stay on my mission to get weight off !
  • savagegirl
    savagegirl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Your photos are amazing. You have a fantastic figure. :-)
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look smoking hot!! What a wonderful reward idea!
  • peteyTwang
    Options
    Hey I have that same scale! :laugh:
    Super fantastic job. Must make you feel almost as good as you look :smile:
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a great great photoshoot and well deserved! You look better than fantastic!
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, great job!
  • sprinkledlove
    Options
    Those look awesome! Congrats on the weight loss too.
  • kkwellness
    kkwellness Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I so want shots like this with a photo shoot. I may just do this. I am so impressed with your success.
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal!!!!!!

The pictures are great and it looks like tons of fun!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Congrats what a great accomplishment and an even better reward! Good idea :wink: !
  • MightyMom4
    Options
    Soooo Cool! Love the Pics. You look AWESOME! Your my inspiration (now that song is in my head). I am starting around the same weight with a goal of 140 also. I can't wait to look like that! Thank you for posting your pictures!!!
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
    I wish that photographer was around my neck of the woods to take pics when I lose my weight.. You look fabulous and are so toned.. What type of exercise did you do and what type of diet???

I didn't follow any specific diet, I still ate what I wanted, but do my best to stay under my calories, so, things like cake and chocolate started not seeming "worth it" once I knew how many calories were in there! I still indulge on occasion, but try to make up for that as much as possible with exercise. I am a C25K graduate, and I'm now training for my first 10k race on May 1st! To be honest, running is the only exercise I can truly say I enjoy! But I don't think the type of exercise really matters! I also suggest investing in a heart rate monitor so you can be fairly confident in the accuracy of your burns.

Thanks again to everyone for all of your kind words! I've been on cloud nine the past week reading all these posts! I'm so humbled and honored to be considered an inspiration. :) thank you so much.
  • Emergia
    Options
    Vow! congrats... and you look amazing. Must be a great feeling.
    You are such a motivation...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!