Had to share...Auto Correct

Options
(I can't copy the actual pictures so I'll use person A and person B)

A) That's what I've been doing. I eat the humans and low salt tortilla chips as a snack all the time.

A) Haha, humans. I meant hummus. I haven't started practicing canabolism. That's not really a good diet plan.

B) Humans are kinda fatty. High in protein though. But a little hard to cook. Especially when they can run faster than you.

I was laughing so hard! I don't know why this just really tickled my funny bone tonight.

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    funny. Thanks for sharing.
  • Hellcattt
    Options
    That was hilarious!!!!!! I was wondering how you got the human to comply :p
  • mntflower
    Options
    today I had a near auto correct nightmare. I was texting my boss updates, he's out of the office this week. I misspelled "response" and it auto corrected to "threesome". I would have been so embarressed if I'd sent it.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    today I had a near auto correct nightmare. I was texting my boss updates, he's out of the office this week. I misspelled "response" and it auto corrected to "threesome". I would have been so embarressed if I'd sent it.

LOL
  • Tuckersn
    Tuckersn Posts: 149
    Options
    Too funny! Check out these iphone auto-correct . . . if you haven't already. I find these hilarious . . .
  • Tuckersn
    Tuckersn Posts: 149
    Options
    Too funny! Check out these iphone auto-correct . . . if you haven't already. I find these hilarious . . .

http://www.businessinsider.com/best-autocorrect-texts-2010-11#not-starvation-1

There's the link. =0)
  • dekarlo08
    Options
    go to damnyouautocorrect.com I have spent hours laughing my butt off reading this stuff!!!!!
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    go to damnyouautocorrect.com I have spent hours laughing my butt off reading this stuff!!!!!

That's where I got it from. I was crying after that one...I couldn't even breath!
  • adellepuppy
    Options
    I had a hysterical auto correct last week at work. I brought an Amy's frozen meal for lunch. An Indian dish, Palak Paneer. The phone app didn't find it, which surprised me. Then I spotted the auto correct. It had changed Amys Palak Paneer to *kitten* papal paneer. So apparently the database doesn't know about Palak Paneer. But it does think the Pontiff keeps Indian cheese on his tush! Go figure.