Biggest Weight Loser Smurfettes 9/12

Options
Good Morning all.
I hope everyone has a great weekend planned. Today is my sons 8th bday. So I have to make a cake today and I am bringing cupcakes to his class at lunch time. He got this huge millenium falcon for his bday. He is a star wars freak right now. Watches it all the time.

I did a full turbo jam workout this morning. It was just the learn and burn one so far but that tuck position is hard. I like it so far. I will have to go back and forth between my biggest loser one and that one.

I am taking my boys to a college football game. It a university that hardly anyone has ever heard of but its kids day and they get in free so it should be fun for them.

Hope everyone has a good day and dont forget to check in on the weekend so we can keep each other eating and exercising right.

Connie

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all.
    I hope everyone has a great weekend planned. Today is my sons 8th bday. So I have to make a cake today and I am bringing cupcakes to his class at lunch time. He got this huge millenium falcon for his bday. He is a star wars freak right now. Watches it all the time.

I did a full turbo jam workout this morning. It was just the learn and burn one so far but that tuck position is hard. I like it so far. I will have to go back and forth between my biggest loser one and that one.

I am taking my boys to a college football game. It a university that hardly anyone has ever heard of but its kids day and they get in free so it should be fun for them.

Hope everyone has a good day and dont forget to check in on the weekend so we can keep each other eating and exercising right.

Connie
  • punka274
    Options
    Connie,Happy birthday to you son! Have fun at the football game today! Great job with turbo jam!

Today is a dog walk and a run interval on the tread mill...i never did workout yesterday,just too tired so i took a day off!

How is everyone today...i lost 3.8lbs last week so i was happy with that! What did everybody else loose? We CAN talk about it now...right?

'My' WI is tommorrow so i REALLY have to watch my salt intake today...been watching it all week but its hard to when i made chillie last night:happy:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Hi Connie
    Hope your son has a great birthday.
    Hope both boys enjoy their day out.

I'm helping my husband lay laminate in the lounge this weekend - that should burn a few calories!

Hoping - of the weather stays nice, to take my 10 year old son to the park and walk the dog at same time.

Jackie
  • connieq288
    Options
    I lost 4 lbs this past week. Which was good since I gained 1 lb the week before.

Actually the game is tomorrow. They are having inflatable toys for the kids ahead of the game.
    I think I have been doing pretty good with my sodium intake this week. I made chili earlier in the week and it may have been the only day that I went over. But then again I had 2 servings of chili that night. I have been trying to really watch the sodium intake on what I buy now. But sometimes its just so hard LOL.

Connie
  • ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    Good Morning Smurfettes!

I went spinning at 6:00 am, but I just wasn't "into it". I didn't give it my all, but I broke a sweat and moved for 45 minutes.

You know those times when you go to the gym, and you just don't FEEL like giving it your all? I think it was partially because I didn't get to bed early enough to wake up at 5:30 am and feel rested. Darn CPA studying. I can't wait until I'm done with that.

I'm jetting out of work at 4:00 pm today. I'm catching a bus from NYC to Washington DC to visit friends!

Connie--Let your son know that Papa Smurf wishes him the happiest of birthdays!

Anybody else have big weekend plans?
  • connieq288
    Options
    Good Morning Smurfettes!

I went spinning at 6:00 am, but I just wasn't "into it". I didn't give it my all, but I broke a sweat and moved for 45 minutes.

You know those times when you go to the gym, and you just don't FEEL like giving it your all? I think it was partially because I didn't get to bed early enough to wake up at 5:30 am and feel rested. Darn CPA studying. I can't wait until I'm done with that.

I'm jetting out of work at 4:00 pm today. I'm catching a bus from NYC to Washington DC to visit friends!

Connie--Let your son know that Papa Smurf wishes him the happiest of birthdays!

Anybody else have big weekend plans?

[/quote

THe good thing is that you went to the gym and did it anyway. I do know what you mean about getting up early though when you didnt get enough sleep. I get up at 5:45 during the week and Im a stay at home mom. Who says we dont have a job. LOL Dont you feel a little bit better though that you did get a workout under you already. Have fun in DC. I will tell my son that Papa Smurf says Happy Bday.

Connie
  • ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    I went over last night by about 300 calories, too.

I had the best workout ever Wednesday night. It was circuit training and plyometrics. I worked out from 6:30 - 7:30 pm on Wednesday night, so I think that the "exercise hunger" had extended to the next day.

No big deal though.

Who else LOVES clicking the green button at the end of the night to see where you will be in 5 weeks. It is especially good when you went over a bit, but you will still go down!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    morning all !!

i got my boiler fixed today .. huray for hot water !!!!!!!!!!!!

i went to the gym as i was supposed to last night, ill go back again tonight but will try to put in some swimming,
    then im not going at all on the weekend,,, because my gym pass is an off peak pass, i can go only in the late evening, and no weekends,,, it was cheaper that way

probably will try to do more walking this weekend, i work from home and i think i need to get out the house,,, i find it hard sometimes,, someday i only go out for the gym...

have a good day yous all !!!
    may
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    morning all !!

i got my boiler fixed today .. huray for hot water !!!!!!!!!!!!

i went to the gym as i was supposed to last night, ill go back again tonight but will try to put in some swimming,
    then im not going at all on the weekend,,, because my gym pass is an off peak pass, i can go only in the late evening, and no weekends,,, it was cheaper that way

probably will try to do more walking this weekend, i work from home and i think i need to get out the house,,, i find it hard sometimes,, someday i only go out for the gym...

have a good day yous all !!!
    may

I'm excited about the gym. My roommate has always been *blah* about health (he's a big guy) but on a hunch I asked him if he wanted to join the Y with me and he said YES. Hooray! Hopefully we'll go sign up tomorrow and I can start swimming too! What's this Zumba class you all keep talking about? I saw they had it, what is it? Anyone read what I wrote later yesterday? I'm going to PT and pretty nervous about it.
  • ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    I went to Zumba once, and I was not impressed. It is supposed to be a mix of salsa and hip-hop I believe. At my gym, it was just a lot of bobbing around. I found kickboxing or even (dare I say) Step to be more fun and a better workout. Of course, all gyms and instructors are different.
  • connieq288
    Options
    I liked Zumba. Maybe it depends on the teacher. It is a latin based dance exercise class. MIne didnt really have any hip hop to it. You actually get to learn some of the basic steps to the cha-cha, sumba, and other latin dances. Our teacher is also a ballroom dancer and she teaches that also. It was a definate workout for me.

Connie
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    Hello everyone! TGIF!

We have our Annual Block Party this weekend. It will be a huge challenge for me. it is potluck and it is so hard not to graze around Potluck food. UGH! And I didnt do any exercise yesterday. I was so tired for some reason. I feel better today afer about 9 hours or sleep:smile:

Everyone have a wonderful day!

Amy
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Good mornin everyone....or afternoon for most of you. I much like Papa Smurf went to the gym yesterday but really wasn't into it at all!! I did the same cardio workout as usual but my HRM was about 75 cals less!! I definitely wasn't giving it my all but at least I was there. I have been extremely tired lately and don't know why! I slept for 12 hours last night though!!!! Crazy I know...I was just so tired I went to bed really really early. Hopefully I've caught up now and will be more energetic for the weekend.
    I as of yet have zero plans for the weekend!! Hopefully something will come up today or it might just be a mix of walking my dogs, goingto the gym, and renting movies. That's nice to do some weekends too though!
    Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
    Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • connieq288
    Options
    bump