We can DO THIS!!!

Options
Today I feel extra inspired to write to everyone!

I know times get hard for us all to stay on track, and we have "off" days. We are HUMAN and all have off days! I had SO MANY of them!! for the past few days I have been working my behind off to get out and walk, and eat right, stay within my caloric daily allowance, and still enjoy food (I'm a HUGE foodie lol).

Today I had such an awesome day!! I ate all the things I wanted to, and at the end of the day I still had so many calories left over!! I took my babies out for a walk this evening and burned even more!!! My FAVE thing to drink is hot yummy chai tea... It winds me down at the end of a looooong day with my twins, and crazy pup. its 120 cal. for 1 cup. So since starting this I haven't really enjoyed it too much. Tonight, I got to have it, and dessert!!!

Here is what the site has taught me. Portion control counts, my eyes are bigger then my stomach, and usually (with some things) the portion serving is enough for me. It makes me choose better things (because I don't want to lose all of my calories!!!) And I am loving it!!!

We can do this! All of us!! Even if we lose.01 pounds in a week it is STILL a loss!!!! And if we stay at the same weight for one week, big whoop, at least it wasn't a gain!! And since I have kid movies in my head all day from the 5 year old I watch, JUST KEEP SWIMMING!!! ( lol we just watched nemo yesterday!!!)

3876390.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Fabulous attitude---stick with it.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    While I go running, that is the phrase I like to think of if I start to get tired.

Just keep swimming! I'll jog to that tree then walk... just keep swimming! I'll just jog across that lot then walk...

but now I rarely walk! Just keep swimming!

I'm so glad you are feeling so positive about this, I love reading happy posts!
  • Kelleyrh5
    Kelleyrh5 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! Wohooo! :happy:
  • latuck
    Options
    Awesome post!
  • kerryhastwins
    Options
    Fabulous attitude---stick with it.

seeing your ticker made me more inspired!!!!!