New and looking for friends to share this journey with

Options
Hi my name iis Sue I have been struggling with my weight for many years. I fluctuate up and down and now I'm up right now but I'm tired of just dieting to lose weight and then gaining it back. I'm ready for a lifestyle change, but I know it won't be easy, which is why I'm looking for friends to support me and that I can support. I realize that I need an accountability partner or partners and I'm willing to be one also. Hope to hear from someone.

Replies

• fedor99
    Options
    Hi And welcome

were in this together

feel free to add me as a friend
  • ChristieDF
    ChristieDF Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hello we all need someone to go through this journey. I will friend you.
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hello there!! Welcome aboard and good luck on your new journey. We are all here for support!!!
  • KimieEgger
    Options
    I am the same way. . . And when I have no support I tend to just lose sight of my goals . . .I sent you a friend request . . .We should definitely keep in touch through out this process :)
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! We all need help & support with our journeys. Feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • radwan_masri
    Options
    Welcome to MFP; will be there for you, you can add me
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck! This is a great site and it's been very helpful for me! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • SindyMcC
    SindyMcC Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, same here. I am new here and have a lot of weight to shift and could really do with a friend to help me keep motivated and visa versa. If you wish please feel free to add me.
  • jenallen15
    jenallen15 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request. The support here is amazing. I just started about 2 weeks ago.