Baby got back.....ish lol down 25 :)

Options
2»

Replies

• kanderson1776
    Options
    That's totally amazing in just 30 days! You've worked hard at it! Congrats.
  • morningstarluv
    Options
    Wow! Happy for u :) Keep up the good work...you must be so proud!
  • Amberkins23
    Amberkins23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely amazing! Can you tell us what you did to achieve 25lbs in 30 days? I can't wait to get to the point where I can tell a difference between my before and after pics!
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    ok well I guess I should clear up the 25 pounds...I lost about 14 pounds and then started p90x and the first pic is day one and the second is day 30...I lost 12 inches and 10.5 pounds in 30 days....I have aloooot of weight to lose and the second pic looks good only cause the first ones so bad LOLOL <3

This is absolutely amazing! Can you tell us what you did to achieve 25lbs in 30 days? I can't wait to get to the point where I can tell a difference between my before and after pics!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    That is great....keep up the great work!!!
  • verapamil
    Options
    That's a great improvement for 30 days! Good job!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Thanks for sharing :D
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Big difference! Keep up the good work!
  • Amberkins23
    Options
    ok well I guess I should clear up the 25 pounds...I lost about 14 pounds and then started p90x and the first pic is day one and the second is day 30...I lost 12 inches and 10.5 pounds in 30 days....I have aloooot of weight to lose and the second pic looks good only cause the first ones so bad LOLOL <3

Inches are what really matters not how many lbs the scale says! How hard was p90x on your knees? Mine are terrible I have been doing a crap ton of squats trying to strengthen them before trying out p90x.
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    I LOVE it...I have a bad knee and a slipped disc but the key is to modify!! You can't go in thinking that your a body builder...it has AMAZING results though!!

Inches are what really matters not how many lbs the scale says! How hard was p90x on your knees? Mine are terrible I have been doing a crap ton of squats trying to strengthen them before trying out p90x.
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!:flowerforyou:
  • Amberkins23
    Options
    That is it I must convince the hubby to let me buy it!!!
    I LOVE it...I have a bad knee and a slipped disc but the key is to modify!! You can't go in thinking that your a body builder...it has AMAZING results though!!

• kerryhastwins
    Options
    you look FAB!!!!! Keep it up! And thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • Daisygurl7
    Daisygurl7 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Great job!
  • happy_vegan
    happy_vegan Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    amazing! keep going you're doing fantastic!
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    you're looking fantastic! :)
  • toodleton
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep up the good work : )
  • adorablechaos
    adorablechaos Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What a difference for a month!! Great job!
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow, in just 30 days?! You rock!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!