Turbo Fire?

Options
I saw the commercial for it last night, and I thought it looked really fun! BUT I don't want to spend the money if it doesn't work. Has anyone on here used it? And what kind of results did you get? Worth the money or not? etc. etc. Thanks!

Replies

• MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine last week- can't even wait for it to come in!!
  • BlessedMystique
    BlessedMystique Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Funny I just finished my TurboFire workout
    I'm still catching my breath so I wont type much, lol.

But:

I LOVE IT.

I have about 5 friends on here that do it and love it too :)
  • sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Oh, it definitely gets the HR up and burns some calories. It can be very intense.
  • ashton_leigh464
    Options
    Funny I just finished my TurboFire workout
    I'm still catching my breath so I wont type much, lol.

But:

I LOVE IT.

I have about 5 friends on here that do it and love it too :)

Haha! Awesome. All I gotta do is talk my husband into getting it for me. :tongue:
  • Bexster88
    Options
    It's AWESOME!! Awesome music, awesome variety, awesome RESULTS!! I have never had so much definition in my arms!! There are so many different programs - the normal kickboxing, the HIIT workouts, and the resistance training so it really helps to keep you from getting bored with it. On days I don't want to work out, I pop it in and tell myself 10 minutes and if I'm still not feeling it I can turn it off. But after 10 minutes I am always so into the music and getting energy that I always finish it!! So worth the money and I think they even have a payment plan that you can take a few months to pay it off too.
  • ashton_leigh464
    Options
    Thanks for the replies everyone! I wanted something to do along with the 30 Day Shred. My husband wants me to just go to the gym (I can go to the one on base for free), but I just don't enjoy the gym.
  • mrsworkinitout
    Options
    The biggest plus for me is the 15 min workout!!! I don't care if I "claim" not to have time to workout----I get it in!!!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Love Love Turbo Fire! I have a huge collection of workout DVDs, because I get so sick of them. I've had TF for 3 months and I'm not sick of it. So many different things, the music is great, Chalene is so motivating. The best workout! Just wish I had people to do it with me :)