I'm not new but I still don't know anyone. Anyone else rela

Options
I've been on this site fairly religiously for nigh upon a year now. I started out with a couple random friends that eventually faded out of the picture. I've lost about 25 pounds since I started keeping track and somewhat more since a few weeks before then. At this point, I'm looking for a few good ties to this community who don't mind helping me keep on track and wouldn't mind exchanging words of encouragement once in a while.

Replies

• Reka2011
    Reka2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Welcome back!
  • helluva4
    Options
    Hi there and welcome, you can start with me. My name is Yolanda aka helluva4. I joined Jan 3rd of this year and it's a journey for me too. Would love to give support and motivation because they have given it to me. See ya soon!
  • KimieEgger
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am brand new to this site, and looking for the same thing :)
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    YOu can add me, too! We are all here for the same reason. Let's take this journey together!
  • Llama74
    Llama74 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi:wink:
    It might be helpful to put a profile picture of yourself on instead of artwork. I know that I would feel more comfortable knowing what someone looks like before friending them. Just a thought.
    I hope to see the real you :happy:

Oh, and you can add me as well (smile)
  • peanutbutterpanic
    peanutbutterpanic Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi!! You can add me too, I'm fairly new and love this site!! Good luck and much success!! :D
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hello there and welcome back!! You can add me too if you'd like. The more support the better :smile:
  • FocusPlease
    FocusPlease Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!: )