Today its officially my 5th day! I need FRIENDS :D

Options
I feel I will fail again if I do not have the support from people that have the same goals like me...
Could yOu add me PLZ
P.S I am might suffer from good humor and sarcasm at times
Thank you for reading!!

Replies

• blue929
    Options
    ADD ME !!!!...i am also on my 5th day and would love the support
  • blue929
    Options
    ADD ME !!!!...i am also on my 5th day and would love the support
    (its not officially my 5th day, but i consider it to be cuz i haven't been following the web sight till about 5 days ago)
  • KelaLess
    KelaLess Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just recently joined and it is nice to know people who are striving to a similar goal.
  • coldfeetsinger
    coldfeetsinger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm absolutely on the same page as all of you and I'm going to go out on a limb and add all of you.
    I just started. Today I've been on here 7 days.
    I've already lost 3 pounds!!!!!
    I love this site because I can actually make the most of that decision time right before I give in to my cravings and bad habits, and go on the site or the app and realize that I can't go over my calorie limit, that I need to PUT THE FOOD DOWN and drink some freakin water.
    But I always seem to overestimate my own power, and I'm totally going to need some support.
  • callmestephanie
    callmestephanie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what your goal is since it's not on your profile... or do you mean to lose the 40lbs? "cause I need to lose more like 100... but I'm about 260lbs.

Add me if you'd like. ^_^
  • Vivest
    Vivest Posts: 13
    Options
    Add me! That's awesome that you've logged on 5 days in a row. Keep it up!
  • chelledepriest
    Options
    ADD ME! I HAVE BEEN ON HERE ABOUT 12 DAYS! WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MORE FRIENDS!!