Hello from sunny Scotland

Options
Hey everyone

Completely new to this website and its actually a great find having been a member of weight loss resource for years and it costing me a small fortune!!

Like so many others i've been on a constant weight battle for as long as I remember.....sometimes i win and sometimes i dont!

Nice to hear from fellow UK people but welcome comments from anybody as weight loss isn't just a UK problem!

:smile:

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello from texas! welcome to the site
  • jesshall281
    Options
    Hello from South Africa!
  • bluehooked
    bluehooked Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome to another fellow Scot and goodluck to you. Kenny
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Hello from Missouri!!!

Hope you find the motivation and success here.
  • Amber_Kunkel
    Options
    Hello from the Winter Wonderland of Illinois. Hope you enjoy this site as much as the rest of us =)
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. Add me as a friend, if you like.
  • charlene1873
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!

Been to South Africa, and parts of the States so hello
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Char - Where about in Scotland? xx
  • hilsidney
    hilsidney Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm pretty new here too. I've only been to Edinburgh, but I loved it... so beautiful. My husband is from Norway, so we spend a lot of our time right across the sea from you! :)
  • curran80
    Options
    Hi

I am from Glasgow, will send you a friend request :smile:
  • elsie81
    elsie81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello i am from nova scotia canada , i have been to scotland i loved it feel free to add me as a friend ..:flowerforyou:
  • 008Lizzy
    008Lizzy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Actually, theres a few of us scots on here.. must be all those deep fried mars bars :laugh:
    Ceud mìle fàilte!
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Welcome! I'm a Southerner I'm afraid but would love to have a Scottish MFP buddy!
  • coolk73
    Options
    Hi there, am a fellow Scot! Like you I've spent a bit on various weightloss classes/resources over the years and am really happy to find one as good as this, but for no cost! Myself & husband have been doing this for about 5 weeks now and have lost 28lbs between us.

Good luck - you can do it :smile:
  • charlene1873
    Options
    Hey i'm from Glasgow and i'm amazed at all the support already, never tried a deep friend marsbar it was more kebabs and the extensive selection of excellent chinese food that were my crux!
  • 008Lizzy
    Options
    Hi there, am a fellow Scot! Like you I've spent a bit on various weightloss classes/resources over the years and am really happy to find one as good as this, but for no cost! Myself & husband have been doing this for about 5 weeks now and have lost 28lbs between us.

Good luck - you can do it :smile:

WELL DONE YOU TWO!!!
  • 008Lizzy
    Options
    Hey i'm from Glasgow and i'm amazed at all the support already, never tried a deep friend marsbar it was more kebabs and the extensive selection of excellent chinese food that were my crux!

Me neither Charlene but bet u they're yummy :)
    And Glasgow does have the most amazing Chinese restaurants, so can empathise with you on that one!
    kebabs, makes me think of being eighteen, sauchiehall street in the wee hours waiting on a taxi... :bigsmile:
    Dont think the taxi drivers let you in with a kebab anymore!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hi from Florida!!! Yes, I was a yoyo dieter as well and it is a problem all over the world. I hope that you like it here! The support, motivation and inspiration is amazing! Best wishes to you on your new journey!! Oh, I am with you on the smal fortune!! I am alot older so I think that I might be alittle ahead!!! Happy Friday!
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Scotland is on my buck list, they tell me my mother’s side of the family is Scottish, so I feel a connection.

Oh, and hello from Colorado.
  • Jilli2010
    Options
    Greetings from Seattle, Washington. I would love to have international friends on here. Will send friend request. This site is awesome! I am new too and really getting a lot out of it. Jill