POSTCARD CHALLENGE ROUND 16!!!!

Options

Replies

• looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Almost halfway through:bigsmile: !!!!!!!!! How are we all doing???

Had a very lazy day today, apart from 60mins on Just Dance 2:blushing: !!!!!!! (Thread for those who want to beat my scores: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/173436-just-dance-2-scores-challenge-week-6 )

:happy: :happy: I am starting to see a difference in my figure, small but noticable, and that is giving me more incentive!!!!!:happy: :happy:

Carrying on with my goals/pledges for the rest of this challenge and into the next one!!!!

:bigsmile: Good luck EVERYONE:bigsmile: !!!!!!

Louise
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    Thanks for the positive support!!! Can't wait to see my new postcard!!! LOL
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Hi

Obviously I am too late for this round but can I be included in the next? I will add a couple of you (if that's ok) so that I can keep up thanks!

Jennifer (American living in Belgium)
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    I would love to get into this next round also...I like that it is just 2 weeks at a time, we can all keep at it for 2 weeks, right? :wink:
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I didn't give myself any goals, I am having enough trouble with the daily logging in. I am at 167 however so I think that is a 3 pound loss so far :bigsmile:
  • looby1968
    Options
    I didn't give myself any goals, I am having enough trouble with the daily logging in. I am at 167 however so I think that is a 3 pound loss so far :bigsmile:

3lbs!!!! That's excellent!!!

LouiseXXX
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Halfway... WI today was 206 (not an official WI for me though). That is 1.2 pounds down, but really back to where I was before the probably-water-weight-induced WI of last Monday.
  • looby1968
    Options
    Almost there peeps!!!! I will try to message those who I don't have as friends tomorrow, to remind them. I'll post some reminders on my profile and my friends profiles on Sunday.

I'm really hoping to be around 185lbs this time.

:bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: Good luck to EVERYONE!!!!!!:bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile:

LouiseXXX
  • Oldbat61
    Oldbat61 Posts: 141
    Options
    Hi Louise. I'm posting a day early for this challenge as I am off to visit my grandson Ollie later today for the weekend, so will not be near scales or my computer!! Just a half pound off this time but I am nearly back to my pre Christmas weight and thenI can concentrate on the next stone. I just wish this last little bit would stop being so STUBBORN!!!!!:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Pam xxxx
  • looby1968
    Options
    Okay, I've either messaged you or left reminders on your profile for tomorrow's final weigh-in.

Good luck everyone, fingers crossed we've all lost something:bigsmile:

LouiseXXX
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Ohh im the first one here!! :blushing:

My weight this morning was 202lbs.... a loss of 5!

Im not sure if that's good or bad? But at least its 5lbs off my scales!!!! :laugh:

Good luck to everyone else today!!!!

xxx
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    My weight this morning was 249.6, I am down 5.8 lbs since the competition began!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Final weigh in today was 204.0. That puts me at 3.2 pounds down, which I am really happy about!
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I started at 241 and I'm at 236. 5 pounds for me too! I'm so happy! Almost to the 20 pound mark!
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    255.6 = 6.4 lost! I was at 255 yesterday but.. the muchies got to me and I worked out in the morning instead of at night so that probably did me in. Probably wont get to 249 by March 1st but at least I am on the right path.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    SW: 199.8
    CW: 195.6

I almost hit my goal of 193.9, but that's ok, maybe next time :)
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    Hi all...
    Starting weight: 248.4
    Today's weight: 239.4
    Loss of 9 pounds!!! I am so excited about this you have NO idea!!!!!
    Good luck all....
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    SW: 200.4 lbs
    CW: 197.4 lbs

3 lb loss :grumble: I need to get my rear in gear....too much beer & birthday cake this weekend I guess!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    SW 253.8
    CW 249.3

I lost 4.5 pounds.... no postcard for me. :frown: Watch out next round! :drinker:
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hi all...
    Starting weight: 248.4
    Today's weight: 239.4
    Loss of 9 pounds!!! I am so excited about this you have NO idea!!!!!
    Good luck all....

OH MY GOD!!!!! WELL DONE, YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!

XXXX