Hello!

Options
Although i've been keeping track on my phone for the past few weeks, this is my first time online.

I stopped smoking as the clock struck 12 on New Years Eve and decided it was time to give my whole body a bit of attention. My fiance and i are both motivating each other (which is a great source of support) as we want to look as good as we can (without changing too much) for our wedding in October!

Good luck to any other newbies!!

Replies

• rebecca_goss0
    Options
    Awesome, keep up the work. It is hard to stop smoking and watch what you are eating at the same time, but I know you can do it!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you both.

And Congrats on the upcoming nuptuals :)
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    You can do it girl! I quit smoking over 4 years ago after 37 yearsof smoking. Find new focus. Good luck!
  • coxy1968
    Options
    Hi, this is the best site for support and motivation, I have been calorie counting for 1 week now and my 1st weightloss was 7lbs so i was over the moon.
    I gave up *kitten* 4 years ago and to be honest it was the best thing I did so well done to you for quitting :wink:
  • Sez1983
    Options
    Thankyou for the positive encouragement so far!! Knowing that other people are already checking up on me makes me feel stronger and more able to achieve my goal!!

Good luck and well done to everyone too!!