Is there anyone in Niagara Area (canada)?

Options
I would really like to start meeting other ladies that have a goal to lose weight and get in shape, and that live in the Niagara Region in Ontario. Especially in you are in Welland.

If there is anyone out there, let me know!

Danielle

Replies

• FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow Niagarian..:laugh: . Not even sure that's a word.

Sorry I'm not a lady but I'm also in your neck of the woods (Port Colborne). I'm sure there's others from the area on here, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone admit it. :laugh:
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.
    I'm not in your area, but I am a fellow Canadian (Nova Scotia).
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Chilly Edmonton here!
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    oooooh yeah, we used to live there last year. I don't envy those -30 (and colder) temperatures at all.
    Stay warm!
  • patricia2207
    patricia2207 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New here, from chilly Edmonton as well! They say it'll be warmer tomorrow, but we'll see... :tongue:
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    transplanted but proud, born and raised in Toronto, now living just outside Philadelphia, PA.
  • jasmines_mum
    Options
    I'm also a fellow canadian! Born and raised in North Bay, ON but am living now in Toronto.
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    I am living in Hamilton right now, but travel regularly between Toronto and Niagara because of the boyfriend and family. Feel free to add me!
    -Meag
  • cdnmomma3
    cdnmomma3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle, I live in Welland and would love to meet to work out and lose weight....feel free to add me :)
    I would really like to start meeting other ladies that have a goal to lose weight and get in shape, and that live in the Niagara Region in Ontario. Especially in you are in Welland.

If there is anyone out there, let me know!

Danielle