HOW TO SHOWER

Options
2»

Replies

• bob9304
    bob9304 Posts: 87
    Options
    My God no wonder it takes y'all so long to shower.
    HOW TO SHOWER LIKE A MAN
    Walk towards bathroom stripping as you go, allow clothes to fall where they will, someone will pick them up, clean and put away, turn on shower allowing temp to adjust while you scratch. get in soap down wash hair rinse of climb out twoel off drop towel grab clothes and put on as you walk through house, repeat every saturday as needed.
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I'm crying! :bigsmile: You almost triggered an asthma attack (not kidding, definitely intrigued my husband), need to blow my nose, and yeah, I'll join the "almost peed" club too! :laugh:

For all they guys out there, my husband has your back, but defends every step previously mentioned! (except the wet towel ends up on my side of the bed rather than my pillow):drinker:
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You mean it's not called a fart fan? I'll bet you can ask any guy at your local Home Depot and if you ask for a "fart fan" they'll know what aisle to point you down. We can't help it if you guys don't know what the fan is called and what it's for.....geez
    Cowboy:laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I'm forwarding this!

Woo-woo!!!:laugh:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    You mean it's not called a fart fan? I'll bet you can ask any guy at your local Home Depot and if you ask for a "fart fan" they'll know what aisle to point you down. We can't help it if you guys don't know what the fan is called and what it's for.....geez
    Cowboy:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • NJBeachgirl
    Options
    LMOA!!! TY haven't laughed out loud like that in a long time. I gotta copy that, and give it to my husband, fits him 2 a T.
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I don't know how many times I have had to mop up the floor because my boyfriend didn't notice the shower curtain half in and half out! Good thing our mirror is to high to admire certain features!