Holiday: 9803
  • meadows654
    Options
    Bump
  • Natvee
    Natvee Posts: 65
    Options
    I missed last week : (
    I still danced I just didn't get a chance to post my scores.

So this week I have:

iko iko - 11205
    katti kalandal - 11458
    holiday - 7781

which means...I beat 2 of your scores and I'm creeping in on the third : )
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Missed my JD2 sesh this eve:blushing: . Had my youngest daughter's Parent's Evening!!!! All went exceedingly well, both my girlies are brilliant (and I've done it all by myself and with the love a support of my fabulous family:bigsmile: ) and the teachers love them! Just wish they weren't growing up so fast :sad:
    Got to donate blood tomorrow, so not sure how much exercise I will be able to do... Blah!!!

You are all doing brill... And beating my scores!!!!!:sad: :sad:

I managed to download 'Firework' - Katy Perry for free. Don't know if it's available for everyone, but if you haven't already got it, click on store in the options menu and it should connect to the store. Click through the songs ( you have to purchase points to get the others) and Firework should be there to download for free!!!

Haven't tried it out yet!!

LouiseXXX
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I'll have my dancing shoes on tomorrow.

I downloaded 'Firework' last month, the dance is pretty easy :) See ya all tomorrow !
  • Natvee
    Natvee Posts: 65
    Options
    Firework is one of my faves!! I just love it!
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Ok, I need some info... which is better JD1 or JD2 (I can only purchase one and would like the one that everyone is doing) and is this WII or Xbox or Xbox Kinnect?

Thanks!
  • BirdsofaFeather
    BirdsofaFeather Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Ok, I need some info... which is better JD1 or JD2 (I can only purchase one and would like the one that everyone is doing) and is this WII or Xbox or Xbox Kinnect?

Thanks!
    It's for a Wii System.
    Just Dance 1 is easier. Just Dance 2 is a bit harder but it includes "Sweat Points" which helps you reach weekly goals. Very handy. I think you should look up the songs online and buy the one with more of your favorite songs!
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    Wow, great scores!!!! I just got Just dance 2 last week and I love it. How do you pick the songs you want though. I thought it was the arrow button but it doesn't stop where I want it to. Thanks for the help!
  • naturalbeauty47
    Options
    Will pull out the Just Dance 2 game tonight. Haven't played in a min so I'm sure I won't be beating any high scores but at least its fun!
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    No high scores to see here..move along :laugh:
  • iarookie
    iarookie Posts: 140
    Options
    Hey quick question-- Are you doing the full song or the shortened version? I totally stink at this but my daughter seems to get higher scores when she does the short one.

thoughts??
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Hey quick question-- Are you doing the full song or the shortened version? I totally stink at this but my daughter seems to get higher scores when she does the short one.

thoughts??

I do the full song
  • looby1968
    Options

thoughts??

I noticed that on the shorter version, you do get higher scores, but I do the full version.

LouiseXXX
  • naturalbeauty47
    Options
    Haven't played in awhile but did better than I thought I would.

Iko Iko = 9978
    Katti Kalandal = 10320
    Holiday = 7000 (Forgot to write down but I know it was in the 7000's)
  • RushinBruisette
    Options

thoughts??
    I didn't realize JD2 had a short version option..I'll have to look for it now.
  • LaurieB2002
    Options
    bump
  • lancasbg
    Options
    I love this challenge each week! I've been following, but finally decided to post...

Iko Iko = 10071pts --I got 8645...I just couldn't seem to get the gold moves in this one!
    Katti Kalandal = 10557pts ---I got 10567...just squeezed past on this!
    Holiday = 9129pts --I got 9125...so close!

Thanks for doing this... it's a fun game, but even more fun to be a tad competitive (while burning off some calories)!
  • looby1968
    Options
    I love this challenge each week! I've been following, but finally decided to post...

Iko Iko = 10071pts --I got 8645...I just couldn't seem to get the gold moves in this one!
    Katti Kalandal = 10557pts ---I got 10567...just squeezed past on this!
    Holiday = 9129pts --I got 9125...so close!

Thanks for doing this... it's a fun game, but even more fun to be a tad competitive (while burning off some calories)!

I try to post this as 'not competitive' but what the heck... It is!!!!!! Even if it's your own scores you are trying to beat (though I'd prefer you to beat mine)!!!!

And it is the best and most fun calorie burn!!!!

LouiseXXXXX
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options

thoughts??
    I didn't realize JD2 had a short version option..I'll have to look for it now.

How do you get to the shorter version?