WHEN I do...

Options
When I lose my weight, I'm going to

*Have tastefully nude pictures professionally done so I can love my body again!

*Maintain for a year or two, then start trying to have a kid!

*Run a 5k for autism!

*Laugh in the face of the past

*Wear tight jeans, with pretty boots, and a cute tight fitting top and NOT worry about my stomach hanging over the edge!!!

What are YOU going to do WHEN you lose the weight? :)

This is really motivating for me. It's how I lost all my weight before, but when I went through a divorce, I gave up on the weight loss. Back to it - and back to step one! Now I can focus on what I'm going to do when I lose this weight. :)

Replies

• Marcellus_08
    Options
    I'm gunna wear a two piece swim suit ... 24/7...even in winter! haha
    Also, I laughed my *kitten* off at your "tastefully nude pictures" made me laugh:)

Good luck girl!
  • xXAlana21Xx
    xXAlana21Xx Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    buy a teeny weenie yellow polka dot bikini
  • classicshell
    Options
    buy a teeny weenie yellow polka dot bikini

Well, now that I have that song stuck in my head again!! :P
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Get my belly button pierced and get my back tattoo! (altho wanting to builf muscle before the tattoo... dont want to be skin and bone! ouchie!
  • classicshell
    Options
    Get my belly button pierced and get my back tattoo! (altho wanting to builf muscle before the tattoo... dont want to be skin and bone! ouchie!

YES. A belly button peircing! I may need to expand my list with the good ideas I'm getting here. :D
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    wear a bikini. in public. without shorts. without a teeshirt. and i am going to run, so that they can see NOTHING giggles!!!
    buy crazy sexy lingerie that show my stomach for the boyfriend.
  • nikki8marie
    nikki8marie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    a bikini is definitely on my list too.

Another thing I'm going to do is go on a huge shopping spree with my friends (I'll actually be able to shop in the same stores as them).
  • classicshell
    Options
    a bikini is definitely on my list too.

Another thing I'm going to do is go on a huge shopping spree with my friends (I'll actually be able to shop in the same stores as them).

I know how that is. It will be so great to go to the mall and not have to stop at Lane Bryant for clothes!!!
  • HeartsTurtle
    Options
    Wear a bikini this summer & get my belly button pierced!