Bachelor Part 2

Options
Finally, Michelle is gone!!!! I'm hoping for Shawntel or Emily..but it looks like in the previews for next week, Emily's daughter doesn't get along with Brad..mmmm...This past week was ok but next week is going to be awesome!! Thought??

Replies

• sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I really don't understand why he kept Brit up until this point.. yes, she was a nice girl, but they never had any chemistry at all!

I am thinking Ashley will be the next to go.. even though the previews made it look like little RIcky doesn't get along with him, I think they'll eventually have their 'bonding' moment.

edit: Forgot to say how excited I am that Michelle is gone as well! She was sooo crazy!
  • nmcameron11
    Options
    I really don't understand why he kept Brit up until this point.. yes, she was a nice girl, but they never had any chemistry at all!

I am thinking Ashley will be the next to go.. even though the previews made it look like little RIcky doesn't get along with him, I think they'll eventually have their 'bonding' moment.

edit: Forgot to say how excited I am that Michelle is gone as well! She was sooo crazy!

I totally agree brit should have gone long ago. To me she didn't look look women enough for Brad. It looked like that was his daughter. Very sweet though and I hope she finds somebody. oo boy well see!!
  • tobefit243
    Options
    Michelle had to go but I do believe the producers want a little bit of drama to keep the ratings up, so that said.....Emily is a peach- but I think it is going to be too much for her- hard for her to open up in fear of losing again.. Shawntel is a bit of an emotional wreck - Ashley is very independant. Im thinking Ashley or Shawntel. BTW: did you see how skinny Brit was... skeleton!!! Everyman wants a little to grab, Ha, Ha
  • nmcameron11
    Options
    Michelle had to go but I do believe the producers want a little bit of drama to keep the ratings up, so that said.....Emily is a peach- but I think it is going to be too much for her- hard for her to open up in fear of losing again.. Shawntel is a bit of an emotional wreck - Ashley is very independant. Im thinking Ashley or Shawntel. BTW: did you see how skinny Brit was... skeleton!!! Everyman wants a little to grab, Ha, Ha

haha,,,Absolutely,,,Britt was soooo skinny!! oo mannn!! Next week should be interesting!!! I can't get enough of this show!
  • 5grn9
    5grn9 Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm a faithful watcher of the Bachelor! Although I ruined it for myself this season and logged onto Reality Steve's website- somehow this guy has all the "inside" info. So if he's right I know who Brad ends up with. I won't spoil it!!! I kind of like knowing though- gives me a different perspective when I'm watching the show =) I am SO glad Michelle is gone and for her to not say anything either- boo hoo to you Michelle!!
  • nmcameron11
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm a faithful watcher of the Bachelor! Although I ruined it for myself this season and logged onto Reality Steve's website- somehow this guy has all the "inside" info. So if he's right I know who Brad ends up with. I won't spoil it!!! I kind of like knowing though- gives me a different perspective when I'm watching the show =) I am SO glad Michelle is gone and for her to not say anything either- boo hoo to you Michelle!!

Michelle was on Ellen recently and she said that she did have closure with Brad but they never aired it.,,,mmmm but she admits to being a little crazy..haha
  • nmcameron11
    Options
    Bachelor was sooo good last night... I'm really thinking Emily!