This is wierd but...

Options
Since losing weight my breasts have really been sagging, does anyone have any suggestions to make them not saggy anymore???

Replies

• shellywoodworth
    shellywoodworth Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    you can try chest flies.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    mne had the opposite effect O.o they got perky xD

but I do a lot of chest flys and lifts so maybe that has something to do with it? Im not much help >.> lol
  • ktblueyz
    Options
    I had this problem too. I was always a D.. then when I got pregnant I went up to an F. Then when I lost the baby weight my boobs went back down to a C... just a totally different shape! they were what i would describe as "deflated balloons" it was terrible! It bothered me so much I even slept in a bra. at 24 I was too young to have such saggy boobs!!! I couldnt find a more effective solution than a boob job/lift. sounds vain I know... but being so young I didnt wana spend the rest of my life hating that part of my body.
  • ktblueyz
    Options
    you can try chest flies.

in my experience... chest flies only work if the sagging is in the muscles because it will make the muscles tighter. However, most women have a sagging problem when their skin stretches out due to weight.. and then the skin doesnt readjust once the weight is lost
  • blue_drgn
    blue_drgn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Whats a chest fly?
  • sabichu
    Options
    Whats a chest fly?

I second that. What is it? Lol. I thought it was some sort of infection for a sec lol!
  • duarte1966
    Options
    HI. I also had the same problem with the breast, upper body strengthening has helped a lot, my entire chest area and arms are tighter now in my forties then they were five years ago. Good luck, hope you find something that works for you, also a good breast fitting and good bra goes a long way towards looking better and feeling better. Gravity stinks! ; )
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    While you can build the muscles under the sagified boobies(mine are ridiculous) the breast tissue itself won't change. A good bra and some patience..as they might perk up when your body has redistributed itself after weight loss...my dd's never needed a padded push up bra. My big b's rock a padded push up
  • GraciellaEsther
    Options
    Thanks! I just don't think that at this young I need to be saggy!
  • GraciellaEsther
    Options
    Whats a chest fly?

what is a chest fly?