30 Day Shred Starts 2moro. Anyone?

Options
Hey all, hope were all doing good and burning the cal's. Anyone fancy starting the 30 day shred dvd 2moro? My dvd got deliverd today and am starting it 2moro morning. So if anyone fancys starting with me let me no :) Emily x

Replies

• kpower1983
    kpower1983 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Mine should arrive tomorrow!!! So excited! I'll start then!
  • illinibowhunter
    Options
    My girlfriend and I have been doing it for about a week now. It is amazing how simple moves can be challenging after doing them for 20 straight minutes. We have noticed that you start to feel better after you've done it for a couple days! Good luck!
  • emilyjayne90
    Options
    woohoo, im so excited to start mine. I wont be when im puffed out after 5 minutes haha... Let me no if ur dvd comes 2moro :) x
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I already started mine and LOVE it! I could barely walk or sit the first 3 days so be prepared for pain!
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I should be getting mine on monday!!!!
  • TaniaDronsfield
    Options
    Hi can someone please tell me about this "30 Day shred dvd" please

ive seen a few posts about it but dont know what it is

Id like a copy but do you think I can get/find it here in New Zealand

Hugs
    T
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I really need to do this...maybe I can motivate myself to do it with you all...
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I just started it today. I did it once before, but dang! I forgot how tough it is when you're first starting! I was proud of myself though, I finished level 1 without stopping!
  • emilyjayne90
    Options
    Have heard so much about this dvd im scared haha !! but all the minutes are calories burned so hey keep going. This dvd is on amazon for £5. But im in the U.K. Em x
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I have gone through the whole thing once before and partially a couple other times. I love the workout and the toning that comes with it.
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds the first 2 days i was working out to 30DS :happy: It def. works. I have read that alot of people dont lose alot of weight but they lose inches. Its a great DVD to tone your entire body! Good luck to all you ladies :smile:
  • peimomof2
    peimomof2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I just got mine in the mail today, wasn't expecting it until next week. I don't think i'll be starting it tomorrow. I have a class at the gym in the morning, then other commitments which will take up the rest of the day. I generally take Sunday off from working out, so probably will be Monday. :)
  • becalee26
    becalee26 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Today is only my 2nd day. I am actually excited to do it tonight!
  • RoseEnvy
    Options
    I was planing to start with it tomorrow...
  • mazg61
    Options
    have done five days of it now (Level 1) with a one day break and I'm loving it :-) really felt sore for first 3 days but haven't ached as much yesterday and today. Can see and feel a difference already so can't wait to keep doing it.

4790624.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter